Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

does anyone have that picture of the death star 2 with the :haw: face on it? someone on sa made it but i cant find it again

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

MEGAWEAPON!

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

ain’t nothin super about weapons

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Old and busted: superweapons
New hotness: super wepons

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
New death star isn't even finished. Piece of poo poo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cuntman.net posted:

does anyone have that picture of the death star 2 with the :haw: face on it? someone on sa made it but i cant find it again

I thought it was the :v: face?

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:vince:

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
I always found it ludicrous just how much time, money, and resources were devoted to superweapons, especially in the expanded universe. I mean, even with slave labor and nanobot-aided construction, I honestly wonder how much liquid capital the Empire had to constantly be creating.

The Sun Crusher tends to be the go-to LOLZ THIS IS SO STUPID EU weapon, especially since it was said that its invincible armor and sun exploding weapon each cost as much as the first Death Star to create. Then there was the second Death Star which started even before the first one was online, Palpatine threw together some stupid mind warp giant ship called the Eye of Palpatine, they made a floating weapons platform called the Tarkin which was the Darksaber before the Darksaber, Palpatine threw together World Destructors and a Galaxy Gun, and two freaking Eclipse ships which were like 5x bigger than the drat Super Star Destroyers, not to mention something like 50 or so Super Star Destroyers and literally thousands of Star Destroyers...and hell we can throw in all those other Imperial arseholes each trying to make the latest Tie Thisonewilldestroyall model...

Seriously, the sequel trilogy's Starkiller Base and twin fleets (the Last Jedi one and the Rise one) are positively restrained.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

sheevs just a big fan of architecture

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Cornwind Evil posted:

I always found it ludicrous just how much time, money, and resources were devoted to superweapons, especially in the expanded universe. I mean, even with slave labor and nanobot-aided construction, I honestly wonder how much liquid capital the Empire had to constantly be creating.

The Sun Crusher tends to be the go-to LOLZ THIS IS SO STUPID EU weapon, especially since it was said that its invincible armor and sun exploding weapon each cost as much as the first Death Star to create. Then there was the second Death Star which started even before the first one was online, Palpatine threw together some stupid mind warp giant ship called the Eye of Palpatine, they made a floating weapons platform called the Tarkin which was the Darksaber before the Darksaber, Palpatine threw together World Destructors and a Galaxy Gun, and two freaking Eclipse ships which were like 5x bigger than the drat Super Star Destroyers, not to mention something like 50 or so Super Star Destroyers and literally thousands of Star Destroyers...and hell we can throw in all those other Imperial arseholes each trying to make the latest Tie Thisonewilldestroyall model...

Seriously, the sequel trilogy's Starkiller Base and twin fleets (the Last Jedi one and the Rise one) are positively restrained.

All to tamp down a rebellion with like a dozen capital ships tops

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
https://youtu.be/MxsFiVRX6BE

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The only superweapon you'll ever need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqxFIpc1j4

It's portable.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
A lot of hack writers interpreted the "Star Wars formula" as "Han, Luke, Leia, and Chewie destroy a super weapon and learn a lesson about the power of (friendship)(space magic)(horny computer ghosts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Cage Kicker posted:

(friendship)(space magic)(horny computer ghosts)

:yossame: