Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

So could you please help out with the dishes once you finish eating those bread sticks your mother slaved over in the kitchen for hours that you inhaled in just a few minutes? Which reminds me...have you considered maybe cutting down on your food intake? We're just worried about you! I'll be your workout buddy if that's what you need!

Oh yeah. Also we've cornered a massive rat in the walk in so if you could come finish it off that would be really appreciated. None of us can bring ourselves to do it...Bring gloves. Because seriously. It's huge.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Sep 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

hi, I'm emma, I'll be your waitress tonight. now hear me out. I see that you're dining alone, and this isn't the first time I've seen you do that. and it's fine, you're fine, actually you're wonderful, but you're not getting any younger. ya see that guy in the corner over there? don't stare! yeah, the guy in the corduroy jacket. his name's frank. something you should know about frank: he's not just about the neverending pasta bowls. he orders the big ticket items: the steak toscano, the salmon bruschetta, the tour of italy. he has taste, he has money, he's a big tipper. I think frank could use someone like you in his life. if you're interested, and you should be, let me handle it. I'll talk you up, maybe seat you near each other next time around, give you a reason to make small talk. how does that sound? also, are you ready to order?

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Thanks for your tip. May I add that grandma is having surgery and needs the family to help pay for it? Yeah, it's cool, we don't judge if you can't tip more, but I'm not sure if we got the space for mom's birthday next month now that I'm thinking about it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

welcome to olive garden, get a loving haircut.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

patron (to dining companion): the shrimp here is the best. well, almost the best. red lobster's scampi is unbelievable, and those cheddar bay biscuits, are you loving kidding me?

server (pointing with butter knife): don't ever take sides with anyone against the family

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

eating endless breadsticks together like a goddamn family for once

Macnult

going off to schooooool? wow, that is interesting!

you know, you could always work for the family, there’s good money in that

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Mom: lol if the zupa toscana is your only source of kale in 2020

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

wearing a lampshade

Manifisto posted:

patron (to dining companion): the shrimp here is the best. well, almost the best. red lobster's scampi is unbelievable, and those cheddar bay biscuits, are you loving kidding me?

server (pointing with butter knife): don't ever take sides with anyone against the family

you come to me, asking for more marinara, on this day, this first day of our Buy One Take One dinner promotion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!