Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I didn't count because I've barely been paying attention, but when I have, everyones been wearing leather, from jackets to pants, to gloves to bodysuits

Is leather vince's new fetish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jiro posted:

Uuuhhhhh where did Aleister go?

He got told to go to his room so he went.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

AOPiss would have been an amazing part of Sami's stable imo, but they're turds in this Pissbaby stable

They would look perfect as Sami Fidel Castro's goons, they already have the outfits basically

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Everytime Montez moves around he looks like a char that got imported into a different video game's engine M.U.G.E.N. style

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I will say this about Seth being a heel leader of a stable, his tron entrance is a 1000 times better than that static bullshit with the target that would make my tv go to pixelated hell.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jiro posted:

Uuuhhhhh where did Aleister go?

To go hang out with his hot wife.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Jiro posted:

I will say this about Seth being a heel leader of a stable, his tron entrance is a 1000 times better than that static bullshit with the target that would make my tv go to pixelated hell.

it still did that at the beginning tonight but then transitioned to the messiah thing

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Poor Dawkins wants to be tagged in so bad. Hope he isn't tho.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

To go hang out with his hot wife.

:hmmyes:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

God that DOOM Eternal commercial spot is hot garbage. How could you not use Mick Gordon's music??? IT'S RIGHT loving THERE.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"After almost a decade, Jeff Hardy returns to Smackdown!" wasn't he US champ on smackdown last year?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Blaise330 posted:

"After almost a decade, Jeff Hardy returns to Smackdown!" wasn't he US champ on smackdown last year?

But this is Smackdown on Fox on Fridays!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jiro posted:

God that DOOM Eternal commercial spot is hot garbage. How could you not use Mick Gordon's music??? IT'S RIGHT loving THERE.
Id is an island in the stink fire that is Bethesda and I'll play that trailer music at anyone who claims "well actually they're a good publisher, so"

I'm shocked Hugo Martin let that happen honestly

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Blaise330 posted:

Cagematch says he and Matt won the SD tag titles in September on the show. Although oddly doesn't list another match after so I guess he got hurt and stripped?

So yeah, it would see WWE is lying. Shocker.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Hurt by a very public DUI violation (I think)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
yeah gently caress it commercial break right after the hot tag. gently caress it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Montez should be a star.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This is the 2nd night in a row I'm watching Erik-in-peril between multiple commercial breaks for 10 mins. Least it's not zack ryder beating him up this time.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
oh, montez is finally turning the dead as gently caress crowd around, a perfect time to start a commercial break

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
cool don't show how montez lost the upper hand or anything..

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DuhSal posted:

The Worldwide Leader in Sports Entertainment, folks.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

shiksa posted:

yeah gently caress it commercial break right after the hot tag. gently caress it.

I swear they do it on purpose. Watching AEW and then watching WWE matches makes these habits really obvious. WWE always books the hot moments right before a commercial break so you're like "Ok, now its getting going!" and then gone. Then it comes back and you're back in the same dull, droning WWE match every time.

Someone made the case that they think it will make you come back wondering what happens, which I guess is the most "logical" answer.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Well, at least with Viking Raiderz and AoPiss we got a hoss off of some big beef slapping beef.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DuhSal posted:

My stream has picture-n-picture. He got pushed off the top rope by Murphy and got crotched on the ropes.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

One of AOP isn't using an arm, he may have re-injured it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Good match, bad result.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jiro posted:

One of AOP isn't using an arm, he may have re-injured it.

Yeah, he was definitely favoring it.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
that sell on the stunner by murphy was pretty cool

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Power Bottom Murphy

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Murphy is the only good one in that cult; especially when he was such a huge loser for the longest time; had some great match vs Black (even when losing! imagine that in WWE again)

I bet the Buddy namedrop was a Vince decision because you can't be a heel and a buddy!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

RAW endings are always so awkward. Its like they forgot how to time a live show without wiggle room.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Well that was certainly a RAW! It was bad! I regret watching it!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
So Aleister vs Seth was supposed to be the last match of the night in kayfabe. drat, woulda been a hell of a 45 min match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

but he just had an Iron man match with AJ Styles last night, thank god the Undertaker interferred or we woulda almost hit the 2 hour mark