Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
A struggling Ohio businessman tries to find a suitor for his fat white daughter. He slowly becomes more and more depressed as he comes to terms with his unattractive daughter not being able to attract anyone of quality, and the closing scene is the two of them sitting on a couch turning on the TV in silence.

Talking babies solving crimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i had a pitch where it was "spiderman but he's black" and wouldnt you know it i saw that film twice two years ago in like 2 months and they were both really different films

they were p good.

then i had a pitch where two people were doin it on camera for like 20 to 35 minutes. and wouldn't you know it i saw that film five hundred times in the last two years and they were like really different films

they were p good.

how about a movie about the tokyo trials and execution of tojo but theyre all muppets

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

A man realizes that his job involves literally editing history to make it more interesting.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

A screenwriter is trying to write a script and is having a difficult time getting started.

Then he meets a woman whose childlike sense of joy snaps him out of his malaise.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
2 faceless personalityless unspeaking entities collide this summer in: It Follows vs Final Destination!
(soundtrack by Danny Elfman)

edit: Movie 2:

A devout Muslim organization has learned that a building is actually a giant Lament Configuration that is wrecking an insidious havoc upon the unwitting souls of the world and have vowed to bring this evil construction down- by any means necessary. Starring Jean Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal as twin brothers.

Slam Pajamas fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Mar 10, 2020

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
a man tries to order 3 burgers and fries from burger king but due to an ambiguity in door dash's ui he gets two extra large fries that he didnt need

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The IT Crowd but it's the engineering crew on a spaceship.

A crossover of the Crank and Speed franchises. Jason Statham has a wind-powered life support system and jumps on top of another bus that has a speed bomb.

A bunch of seemingly unrelated people commit suicide in unrelated ways but it turns out they all had one thing in common, they were all guests on a talk show. It turns out the host was practicing his mind control powers on them. Now it's a race against time to stop the host from interviewing the President and starting a global thermonuclear war.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A young boy from a small mining town enrolls in a ballet class and shows immense talent despite his father's traditional values. The spark of his talent inspires his hard-nosed, cigarette smoking teacher to take an interest in the boy, who skips boxing classes to practice his new passion.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
A man feels a weird pain in his bladder. He goes to the bathroom and struggles to pee. It's incredibly painful. He looks down. And he is making GBS threads out his dick.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Pikachu impregnates Batman and the baby is a Sonic

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pikachu is killed by Batman while Sonic (dressed as Robin) cheers.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

An old man hangs around his apartment waiting for letters in his chess by mail game with his best friend. There are flashbacks to their younger days. Halfway through the game his friend's moves stop making sense and it turns out the friend died and the friend's grandkid was sending moves so the old man wouldn't be sad. The opening features a lot of close-up shots of the chessboard, a tea kettle being put on to boil, etc, while the old man is having an internal monologue comparing chess to jazz, old movies and other poo poo the script writer thinks the film academy likes in a blatant attempt to win an Oscar.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

a man tries to order 3 burgers and fries from burger king but due to an ambiguity in door dash's ui he gets two extra large fries that he didnt need

His uncharacteristically charitable decision to give them to the driver is the beginning of a bond that lasts a lifetime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waltzing Along posted:

Pikachu is killed by Batman while Sonic (dressed as Robin) cheers.

Are you the finger family algorithm?