Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Ineptitude posted:

Back to back final boss rounds and you need to do nearly a hundred runs to buy the whole store.

this is why i dont go for the gold items tbh

sucks to see you go tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Ineptitude posted:

Im probably done

I can feel that. I logged in today to find for some reason I was out of the guild despite checking in every day so even if it was an accident it feels like a sign.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

I can feel that. I logged in today to find for some reason I was out of the guild despite checking in every day so even if it was an accident it feels like a sign.

the points thing is like the only indicator i get to see who is active or not, and it said last week you hadn't done anything which apparently wasnt true, my bad

(the guild management interface is garbage)

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).
Feel free to kick me btw, Bubblewrap

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

I AM THE MOON posted:

(the guild management interface is garbage)

the interface is garbage

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nation of Thizzlam
Sep 9, 2010

Tear off the chains and the entire world will be free

Adolf Glitter posted:

the interface is garbage

ftfy

It's kind of incredible how many menus you have to navigate to do pretty much anything