Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

https://twitter.com/swankmotron/status/1214302025665544193

apparently he was in the tantive iv when it was being electrocuted by the senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDm9PblgT2M
we can see here, that it is indeed being electrocuted by all the sith

the author of the novelization says hes dead
https://twitter.com/raecarson/status/1214305333830533120
but the novelization also says that sheev does not gently caress so everything this guy says is probably a lie

here is nien nunb's puppeteer's take on the matter

ok so hes probably alive

now lets see what wookieepedia has to say

thats the end of his bio. eerily, wookieepedia does not say what happened to him. i guess it will remain a mystery forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If he was alive, how was Dr Orpheus able to summon his spirit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzxY0q0UDA

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

If he was alive, how was Dr Orpheus able to summon his spirit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFzxY0q0UDA

Orpheus has no idea how his powers work he says he can't even bring back 24!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
They're gonna have to write a new book that clarifies that yes the ship survived, but shortly before that Nien died of unrelated causes (space aids).

Then another that explains that no, he didn't get it from having space sex, he got it from an infected space needle.

Then another to say that no he wasn't doing drugs.

See, it's a racket, this way they can keep churning out books forever and Star Wars Theory is gonna have to keep buying them.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He’s dead to me, op

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!
I'm sorry, did you say he was on board the Tantive IV? That specific Corellian Corvette out of all the ones out there, that would be like 40 years old and still operating?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

search your feelings

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Time for another patented Disney Clickbait Rise of Skywalker Twitter Retcon™! Someone get Colider or ScreenRant or Bonespliter or SploogeWave or whatever your clickbait waste of space website of choice is on it, pronto!

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

He's probably just in hiding making out with Shaak Ti.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mods please add a poll where the 3 options are nien nunb is alive, nien nunb is dead, and star wars is dead

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I actually don't see an option to create a poll out of whole cloth what the gently caress is this bullshit

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

this would have never been a problem if sheev was in charge

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
As if this happy oval office could ever be killed:

I bet anything that if anyone died, it was Ten Numb:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

If you go to galaxy’s edge he’s alive and well. So it’s almost like he’ll always be okay

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Sesq posted:

I'm sorry, did you say he was on board the Tantive IV? That specific Corellian Corvette out of all the ones out there, that would be like 40 years old and still operating?

Yea what the hell? IIRC Vader orders it destroyed in an 'accident' in the first movie to cover up attacking it.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

What the gently caress, they killed Lando's husband?!

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Sesq posted:

The conclusion I'm coming to here is that RoS is set in a theme park of some sort.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I always assumed the Tantive IV was destroyed after it was boarded.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Roth posted:

I always assumed the Tantive IV was destroyed after it was boarded.

Yeah, that’s a really dumb plot hole. How the gently caress did Leia get it back from the Empire after A New Hope and have it just there on the Resistance hideout planet in Rise of Skywalker. Oh, right, Nostalgia. That’s why.

Why?! Why does this loving movie KEEP. GETTING. WORSE. SOMEHOW?!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I don't think there's anything in the actual movie that says it's the same ship, which would be stupid of course, but just like they've been trying to retcon Sheev's sexual prowess, they want us all to know through extraneous material that this movie was even more terrible than your eyes alone could comprehend.

Mooey Cow fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Mar 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mooey Cow posted:

I don't think there's anything in the actual movie that says it's the same ship, which would be stupid of course, but just like they've been trying to retcon Sheev's sexual prowess, they want us all to know through extraneous that this movie was even more terrible than your eyes alone could comprehend.

It probably wasn’t the Tantive IV, but it was something that looked like the Tantive IV from A New Hope that triggered a nostalgia hit in the brains of boomers who smiled and clapped and went “I remember A New Hope!” when JJ Abrams nudged them and went “Hey, do you remember A New Hope?”

Also lol you will never unring the PALPATINE hosed SOMEONE bell. Ever. That’s canon now. Sheev did the deedv.