Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love the word fracking, so I support it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

black dont frack :colbert:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

things rupaul has said in interviews:
1) rupaul is fine with whatever pronouns. rupaul is a cis man, rupaul is also a feminine drag persona, addressing them as either is fine
2) rupaul is fracking

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I misread the last few sentences and was sincerely worried that The Rock was involved in sketchy poo poo. He remains the People's Champion.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Now I like Rupaul and I wish Rupaul was my friend. We'd frack together.

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Rupaul, you rackin, frackin varmint

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I didn't realize RuPaul was a transvestite and identified as a man. Is... is that still the word? I don't keep up

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

General Dog posted:

It looks as though rupaul is not personally fracking or funding fracking, but is in fact receiving money for O&G resources being extracted from land that he holds the mineral rights for. Hope this clears things up.

Three posts in and we already have fracking apologists. Lol

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Daikloktos posted:

I didn't realize RuPaul was a transvestite and identified as a man. Is... is that still the word? I don't keep up

log off grandpa

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Daikloktos posted:

no, don’t say the word ‘transvestite’ it’s not cool

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
When can we as a Nation start attacking the people who are really ruining the country instead of fracking drag queens and young men price gouging hand sanitizer.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i kind of wonder who is paying for all these media hit-jobs on ru

WHO IS THE DRAG USURPER

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

precision posted:

Everything is, when you get down to it

No, most things are not

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
more frankin

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Holy poo poo guys but I'm going to blow your mind with this joke, but have you ever noticed that:

FRACKING

sounds a looooot like

loving

Wild right? Anyways, feel free to bill me for the sutures you need to repair your most assuredly split sides!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Arrhythmia posted:

Holy poo poo guys but I'm going to blow your mind with this joke, but have you ever noticed that:

FRACKING

sounds a looooot like

loving

Wild right? Anyways, feel free to bill me for the sutures you need to repair your most assuredly split sides!

This post is so bad it would have been eliminated on the season opener

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Do it ironically posted:

Are you fracking kidding me?

Ah, I see you beat me to my joke. Well, my hats off to you, goon sir! Great minds think alike!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mnoba posted:

more frankin

goes well with all these beans i bought

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Arrhythmia posted:

Ah, I see you beat me to my joke. Well, my hats off to you, goon sir! Great minds think alike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNknUbBR0oY

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Oh, pit creeeewwww~!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Daikloktos posted:

Drag is not that hard to understand man I thought you knew better man I thought we were tight thought we were like brothers man. Now I dont know what to think smdh

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

this game was p good, do you remember what it was called?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

StabMasterArson posted:

this game was p good, do you remember what it was called?

Brant Steele Hunger Games Simulator.

Specifically from the first goldmined thread about it.

This link takes you to the explosive start involving the above event :getin:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Hard to imagine that RuPaul even has time to be fracking inbetween all the racism and transphobia he has to get done.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

evobatman posted:

Hard to imagine that RuPaul even has time to be fracking inbetween all the racism and transphobia he has to get done.

His goal is to find the property or residences of trans people and frack that land to kill two birds with one stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
it ain't named petroleum jelly for no reason :clint: