Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Remulak posted:

How EXACTLY do dragons, which have I guess have either/or/(and?) cloaca and penises, reproduce? Is sex only reproductive? Is it fun/pleasurable like for humans? Do dragons die after a certain number of spawns, like octopus?

Are dragon dicks more like human, corkscrewed like duck dicks, or hemipens like snakes? Do dragons without dicks have a clit?

Also, what exactly are dragon tits used for?

As a child dragon we’re you bullied for the giant boobs and dick you selected?

Dragon World AMA: Courtship, Sex and Reproduction Edition

Before I begin I'd like to caveat what I'm saying by reminding the reader that dragons aren't animals, but people. As much as our behaviors are probably shaped by instinct, it doesn't feel like instinct to us any more than it does to humans. Imagine if aliens did a nature documentary about human sexuality and you can probably guess that they'd leave a lot out. There's as many variations on sexual behavior as there are people, but I'll try to give you the broad strokes (heh).

A note on Dragon "Cloacas."

Dragons might share superficial characteristics with Earth animals but remember they are alien beings who evolved on another planet so it's not a 1:1 parallel. Also, when I was a human, I didn't actually know what a cloaca is so I may have misused the term. All I know is dragon women have a combination vagina/butthole with a separate urinary tract. If that's not technically a cloaca then it's its own thing. Dick havers just have a regular butthole for pooping and also sometimes sex.

Is sex only reproductive?

Sex is not only reproductive, but it's complicated by factors humans don't have to put up with.

Egg-laying dragons have an estrous cycle. They go into heat once a month that lasts from 1-3 days. Those are the only days when dragon women can achieve orgasm. When she's not in heat, sex is physically uncomfortable and women will fiercely refuse any sexual advances to the point of becoming physically violent.

When a woman is in heat, nearby hetero dragons almost always pop an involuntary boner, even if the girl isn't really all that hot. It's really funny to see.

Dick-havers can get horny any time. That's where the third dragon gender (like me) comes in. We look like women and can voluntarily mimic the appearance of a woman in heat. Apparently evolution decided dragon men needed something to gently caress while they were waiting for the "real" women to get in the mood. I was a top on Earth and now I'm society's designated bottom.

When I was a human, I was a man and enjoyed male privilege. I rarely experienced sexism beyond the consequences of toxic masculinity. Here on dragon world, dragon culture treats men and women as equals even if it doesn't treat them the same. Boob/dick havers on the other hand are generally lower status. We're expected to serve as cum dumps for horny guys and are generally assumed to always be DTF. Most of this prejudice comes from men. Women mostly treat us like fellow women and are grateful we take the brunt of male attention when they're not in the mood, but even my fellow B/Ds will treat me and each other with the expectation we'll accept any offer of sex and they get snippy at each other when they don't put out.

Dating men as a B/D is a nightmare because even the very first date is expected to end in sex and if you don't let the guy gently caress you then he takes it personally and it basically means you're declaring an end to the friendship and you never want to see him again.

Dating women as a B/D is a little easier for most dragons but not for me because of my abnormally massive wang. I didn't lose my dragon dick virginity until the dragon equivalent age of twenty six. I fertilized her egg but she didn't keep it.

There's a growing gender equality movement that existed before the human expats started showing up, but it's only since humans started getting reincarnated here that the movement has gained any major traction.

There are homosexual dragons, though nearly all B/Ds are bisexual by default. Because B/Ds physically resemble women, it's rare for a B/D who is attracted to B/Ds to not also be attracted to women, though there are plenty of B/Ds who are attracted exclusively to men.

I'm given to understand lesbian dragons sync up their estrous cycles after living together for a long enough period, but it must be awkward for new couples when one partner is horny and the other isn't.

Is dragon sex fun/pleasurable like for humans?

Dragons have orgasms and, having felt both human and dragon orgasms, I'm gonna say dragon orgasms are better by just a tiny bit. At least for dick havers. For egg-layers it's probably about the same.

If a woman has sex while in heat, she's basically guaranteed to have an orgasm about two seconds after the guy puts his dick in and it lasts the whole session. Dragon sex lasts about fifteen to thirty seconds before the dick haver ejaculates, followed by a ten to thirty minute period where they're stuck together while the male's knot goes down (yes, dragon dicks are knotted, sorry). Dick havers get two orgasms. One when they ejaculate, and a second "knotgasm" that's much more intense that occurs just before the knot releases.

I almost never get to experience knotgasm. It loving sucks.

For women, the intensity of the orgasm depends less on what happens during penetration and much much more on how excited they get beforehand (so not too different from humans really). Foreplay is extremely important in dragon sex.

Dick havers have a prostate analog organ and can cum from anal sex, but it just feels like the first, fast climax at the beginning of sex and not the super amazing second one.

If you don't have a partner or your freakishly giant dick scares everyone away, there's always masturbation. A three-fingered handjob isn't the greatest, but it can get the job done. Our bodies are also flexible enough and our tongues are long enough we can give ourselves decent oral.

Eggs

Dragon world probably owes a lot of the gender equality it does have to how eggs work.

About two weeks after her estrous cycle ends, women will usually poo poo out an egg. If the egg is unfertilized, it will be small and squishy, and they just chuck it in the garbage. Bing bang boom. No messy periods or cramps or anything like that.

If the egg has been fertilized, it will be larger—a little bigger than a football—with a hard shell. Dragon eggs are usually the color of the plumage of the dragon that fathered them, so paternity isn't usually too hard to figure out.

You have to keep the egg warm for it to incubate. Traditionally, this is accomplished by sitting on the egg, but the dragons have had special incubator ovens for thousands of years. Just be careful to monitor the heat or you'll end up hard-boiling your kid.

Dragon eggs have about two days after being laid before they have to start incubating. During this time, a woman can decide if she wants to incubate the egg or not. If she decides she doesn't want a kid, she can just chuck the egg without taboo.

Technically, she can chuck it any time up until it hatches, but it's generally frowned upon to start incubating an egg and then change your mind.

Some communities require the mother offer the egg to the father before throwing it out, but that's not the rule where I live.

It doesn't have to be the mother who sits on the egg. Any warm body will do and it's extremely common for friends and family to eggsit while the mom goes off and does her job.

Dragons don't have an institution of formal marriage, but the closest thing to it is for the mother and father of an egg to share eggsitting duty together. This is seen as a symbolic commitment to raise the resulting child together. Deadbeat moms and dads suffer from serious social stigmas.

Do dragons die after a certain number of spawns, like octopus?

No. Egg-layers eventually go into menopause but there's no limit to the number of fertilized eggs she can lay until then.

Are dragon dicks more like human, corkscrewed like duck dicks, or hemipens like snakes? Do dragons without dicks have a clit?

Dragon dicks are roughly spear-shaped, wider at the base and tapering toward the end with a small, soft barb at the tip. As I mentioned before, dragon dicks have a knot at the base that engorges when erect and seals the partners together. Overall not too dissimilar from some models of Bad-Dragon dildo on Earth, funnily enough.

Dragon dicks are proportionately smaller than human dicks by body mass, though larger overall. Most dragon dicks average between sixteen and twenty inches. Mine is quite a bit bigger than average.

Dragons without dicks do have a clit-like organ that's also where they pee from.

What exactly are dragon tits used for?

Dragons nurse their young after they hatch just like Earth mammals do. It's less gross than baby-birding their food directly into the hatchling's mouth. Female x B/D couples get an added bonus because if a B/D dragon sits on an egg long enough, it triggers the lactation response so both the mom and the dad can breastfeed.

Are there transgender dragons?

Yes, and I apologize if I've been using mostly cisnormative language. There are trans dragons. Obviously there's no hormone treatments or gender affirming surgery yet, but dragons are surprisingly accepting. Presenting as the gender of your choice is as simple as configuring your feathers (and a few other secondary characteristics) a certain way and dragons are pretty strict respecting pronouns. It doesn't even matter if they know you personally or are used to calling you by a certain pronoun. I tried out being a "man" one day and all my friends and people around town called me by male pronouns completely seamlessly.

You can't really escape getting treated as your assigned gender when it comes to sex and sexism, though. They might treat you like a man in a social context, but you're still just a B/D when they're horny. Some problems are the same all over I guess.

As a child? No.

As I was going through puberty and my endowments actually started to manifest? "Bullied?" Bullied bullied?

Mnnnnnnnnnannnnnmmmmm... no. Not really.

I'm not gonna say I was "bullied." But I did get teased about it a lot and not all of it was good-natured. I still get ribbed about it all the time, even from my fellow human expats. Especially from them, actually because they knew my motives for picking the endowments I did. The native dragons have a vague understanding that I somehow chose to look the way I did, but only the humans know the shameful reason why.

My boobs are big enough to turn heads. I have the dragon equivalent of macromastia and if I were a human, it would be as if I had tits almost but not quite the size of my head. They're big, but I've seen bigger.

My dick on the other claw... I might have overdid it a little. Calling it "huge" is something of an understatement. It's a goddamn medical curiosity is what it is.

No. Seriously. I've been invited to medical conferences to be put on display for an auditorium full of med students. It's like the asylum scene from Wolf Man except instead of transforming into a wolf I pop a gigantic boner in front of them and watch the terror dawn on their faces.

I don't know for sure if I have the number one biggest dick on dragon world, but my doctor friends tell me it's the biggest they've ever recorded. Thanks to the Canadians I know it's a little over a meter long.

When I'm not being teased for it I'm being pitied. Me and the other dragons with dicks too big to go knot deep have a kind of support group about it. We met at one of the medical conferences when the doctors gathered a bunch of us together to study our "condition." There's seven of us who meet once a month (that's one orbit of dragon world around the gas giant, about twenty days) and bitch about never getting to have real sex. Three of us are human expats and the other four are native dragons. The natives looked at us askance when we tell them we volunteered to be freaks, but it makes them feel a little better when we tell them about Earth and how they'd be celebrated there.

Thankfully, dragon dicks retract into a sheath when not in use so I don't look like a circus freak most of the time. If a woman in heat walks by and I get a boner, though, all eyes are usually on me and not on the hottie walking past. It's kinda funny in a tragic sort of way.

I will say, though, even after a really lovely day of getting stared at and teased, even when an entire year goes by without getting laid, I come back to my hut and look at my giant freak dick in the mirror and smile a little bit because of how objectively cool it is. The only dragon my giant dick has to please is me, and I'm okay with that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Apr 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

wangs for the mammarys

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Stoner Sloth posted:

wangs for the mammarys

Wangs and wings

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A portrait of the author (from the neck up)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The Scales of Justice

"Egads! It's spreading!" announced Professor Blingels with terror in his voice. "The memetic dragon infatuation virus has broken out of the lab! We have to start containment immediately!"

"Oh no!" said the busty assistant professor Laura Emels, "Professor what should we do?"

"The first thing I'm going to do is drive down to the adult book store and try and find myself some books with dragons loving."

"But sir- won't you infect the man at the counter-"

Professor Blingels was already out the door. The lab leak wouldn't be reported until a dehydrated and half crazed Professor Blingels was found halfway across the world in a Japanese internet cafe offering to trade the chemical recipe for chocolate chips in exchange for more tokens to get on deviant art. By that point it was estimated that patient zero had traversed an estimated eighteen separate countries in their quest for dragon titties and scaledick. That during those eleven days he had visited twenty seven different airports and that people who had been in contact with him had already been able to travel unimpeded to every single state in the continental United States of America. Every single person who had spoken with Professor Blingel was a potential vector for the memetic virus. Everyone who had touched him a potential hotspot. If you had offered him a handjob in a bus-station you were a walking Chernobyl reactor of viral particles waiting to go off.

The human race had been weighed on the scales of justice. And it had been found to be wanting.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Applewhite posted:

Before I begin I'd like to caveat what I'm saying by reminding the reader that dragons aren't animals, but people. As much as our behaviors are probably shaped by instinct, it doesn't feel like instinct to us any more than it does to humans. Imagine if aliens did a nature documentary about human sexuality and you can probably guess that they'd leave a lot out. There's as many variations on sexual behavior as there are people, but I'll try to give you the broad strokes (heh).

Dragons might share superficial characteristics with Earth animals but remember they are alien beings who evolved on another planet so it's not a 1:1 parallel. Also, when I was a human, I didn't actually know what a cloaca is so I may have misused the term. All I know is dragon women have a combination vagina/butthole with a separate urinary tract. If that's not technically a cloaca then it's its own thing. Dick havers just have a regular butthole for pooping and also sometimes sex.

Sex is not only reproductive, but it's complicated by factors humans don't have to put up with.

Egg-laying dragons have an estrous cycle. They go into heat once a month that lasts from 1-3 days. Those are the only days when dragon women can achieve orgasm. When she's not in heat, sex is physically uncomfortable and women will fiercely refuse any sexual advances to the point of becoming physically violent.

When a woman is in heat, nearby hetero dragons almost always pop an involuntary boner, even if the girl isn't really all that hot. It's really funny to see.

Dick-havers can get horny any time. That's where the third dragon gender (like me) comes in. We look like women and can voluntarily mimic the appearance of a woman in heat. Apparently evolution decided dragon men needed something to gently caress while they were waiting for the "real" women to get in the mood. I was a top on Earth and now I'm society's designated bottom.

When I was a human, I was a man and enjoyed male privilege. I rarely experienced sexism beyond the consequences of toxic masculinity. Here on dragon world, dragon culture treats men and women as equals even if it doesn't treat them the same. Boob/dick havers on the other hand are generally lower status. We're expected to serve as cum dumps for horny guys and are generally assumed to always be DTF. Most of this prejudice comes from men. Women mostly treat us like fellow women and are grateful we take the brunt of male attention when they're not in the mood, but even my fellow B/Ds will treat me and each other with the expectation we'll accept any offer of sex and they get snippy at each other when they don't put out.

Dating men as a B/D is a nightmare because even the very first date is expected to end in sex and if you don't let the guy gently caress you then he takes it personally and it basically means you're declaring an end to the friendship and you never want to see him again.

Dating women as a B/D is a little easier for most dragons but not for me because of my abnormally massive wang. I didn't lose my dragon dick virginity until the dragon equivalent age of twenty six. I fertilized her egg but she didn't keep it.

There's a growing gender equality movement that existed before the human expats started showing up, but it's only since humans started getting reincarnated here that the movement has gained any major traction.

There are homosexual dragons, though nearly all B/Ds are bisexual by default. Because B/Ds physically resemble women, it's rare for a B/D who is attracted to B/Ds to not also be attracted to women, though there are plenty of B/Ds who are attracted exclusively to men.

I'm given to understand lesbian dragons sync up their estrous cycles after living together for a long enough period, but it must be awkward for new couples when one partner is horny and the other isn't.

Dragons have orgasms and, having felt both human and dragon orgasms, I'm gonna say dragon orgasms are better by just a tiny bit. At least for dick havers. For egg-layers it's probably about the same.

If a woman has sex while in heat, she's basically guaranteed to have an orgasm about two seconds after the guy puts his dick in and it lasts the whole session. Dragon sex lasts about fifteen to thirty seconds before the dick haver ejaculates, followed by a ten to thirty minute period where they're stuck together while the male's knot goes down (yes, dragon dicks are knotted, sorry). Dick havers get two orgasms. One when they ejaculate, and a second "knotgasm" that's much more intense that occurs just before the knot releases.

For women, the intensity of the orgasm depends less on what happens during penetration and much much more on how excited they get beforehand (so not too different from humans really). Foreplay is extremely important in dragon sex.

Dick havers have a prostate analog organ and can cum from anal sex, but it just feels like the first, fast climax at the beginning of sex and not the super amazing second one.

If you don't have a partner or your freakishly giant dick scares everyone away, there's always masturbation. A three-fingered handjob isn't the greatest, but it can get the job done. Our bodies are also flexible enough and our tongues are long enough we can give ourselves decent oral.

Eggs

Dragon world probably owes a lot of the gender equality it does have to how eggs work.

About two weeks after her estrous cycle ends, women will usually poo poo out an egg. If the egg is unfertilized, it will be small and squishy, and they just chuck it in the garbage. Bing bang boom. No messy periods or cramps or anything like that.

If the egg has been fertilized, it will be larger—a little bigger than a football—with a hard shell. Dragon eggs are usually the color of the plumage of the dragon that fathered them, so paternity isn't usually too hard to figure out.

You have to keep the egg warm for it to incubate. Traditionally, this is accomplished by sitting on the egg, but the dragons have had special incubator ovens for thousands of years. Just be careful to monitor the heat or you'll end up hard-boiling your kid.

Dragon eggs have about two days after being laid before they have to start incubating. During this time, a woman can decide if she wants to incubate the egg or not. If she decides she doesn't want a kid, she can just chuck the egg without taboo.

Technically, she can chuck it any time up until it hatches, but it's generally frowned upon to start incubating an egg and then change your mind.

Some communities require the mother offer the egg to the father before throwing it out, but that's not the rule where I live.

It doesn't have to be the mother who sits on the egg. Any warm body will do and it's extremely common for friends and family to eggsit while the mom goes off and does her job.

Dragons don't have an institution of formal marriage, but the closest thing to it is for the mother and father of an egg to share eggsitting duty together. This is seen as a symbolic commitment to raise the resulting child together. Deadbeat moms and dads suffer from serious social stigmas.

No. Egg-layers eventually go into menopause but there's no limit to the number of fertilized eggs she can lay until then.

Dragon dicks are roughly spear-shaped, wider at the base and tapering toward the end with a small, soft barb at the tip. As I mentioned before, dragon dicks have a knot at the base that engorges when erect and seals the partners together. Overall not too dissimilar from some models of Bad-Dragon dildo on Earth, funnily enough.

Dragon dicks are proportionately smaller than human dicks by body mass, though larger overall. Most dragon dicks average between sixteen and twenty inches. Mine is quite a bit bigger than average.

Dragons without dicks do have a clit-like organ that's also where they pee from.

Dragons nurse their young after they hatch just like Earth mammals do. It's less gross than baby-birding their food directly into the hatchling's mouth. Female x B/D couples get an added bonus because if a B/D dragon sits on an egg long enough, it triggers the lactation response so both the mom and the dad can breastfeed.

Yes, and I apologize if I've been using mostly cisnormative language. There are trans dragons. Obviously there's no hormone treatments or gender affirming surgery yet, but dragons are surprisingly accepting. Presenting as the gender of your choice is as simple as configuring your feathers (and a few other secondary characteristics) a certain way and dragons are pretty strict respecting pronouns. It doesn't even matter if they know you personally or are used to calling you by a certain pronoun. I tried out being a "man" one day and all my friends and people around town called me by male pronouns completely seamlessly.

You can't really escape getting treated as your assigned gender when it comes to sex and sexism, though. They might treat you like a man in a social context, but you're still just a B/D when they're horny. Some problems are the same all over I guess.

As a child? No.

As I was going through puberty and my endowments actually started to manifest? "Bullied?" Bullied bullied?

I'm not gonna say I was "bullied." But I did get teased about it a lot and not all of it was good-natured. I still get ribbed about it all the time, even from my fellow human expats. Especially from them, actually because they knew my motives for picking the endowments I did. The native dragons have a vague understanding that I somehow chose to look the way I did, but only the humans know the shameful reason why.

My boobs are big enough to turn heads. I have the dragon equivalent of macromastia and if I were a human, it would be as if I had tits almost but not quite the size of my head. They're big, but I've seen bigger.

My dick on the other claw... I might have overdid it a little. Calling it "huge" is something of an understatement. It's a goddamn medical curiosity is what it is.

No. Seriously. I've been invited to medical conferences to be put on display for an auditorium full of med students. It's like the asylum scene from Wolf Man except instead of transforming into a wolf I pop a gigantic boner in front of them and watch the terror dawn on their faces.

I don't know for sure if I have the number one biggest dick on dragon world, but my doctor friends tell me it's the biggest they've ever recorded. Thanks to the Canadians I know it's a little over a meter long.

When I'm not being teased for it I'm being pitied. Me and the other dragons with dicks too big to go knot deep have a kind of support group about it. We met at one of the medical conferences when the doctors gathered a bunch of us together to study our "condition." There's seven of us who meet once a month (that's one orbit of dragon world around the gas giant, about twenty days) and bitch about never getting to have real sex. Three of us are human expats and the other four are native dragons. The natives looked at us askance when we tell them we volunteered to be freaks, but it makes them feel a little better when we tell them about Earth and how they'd be celebrated there.

Thankfully, dragon dicks retract into a sheath when not in use so I don't look like a circus freak most of the time. If a woman in heat walks by and I get a boner, though, all eyes are usually on me and not on the hottie walking past. It's kinda funny in a tragic sort of way.

I will say, though, even after a really lovely day of getting stared at and teased, even when an entire year goes by without getting laid, I come back to my hut and look at my giant freak dick in the mirror and smile a little bit because of how objectively cool it is. The only dragon my giant dick has to please is me, and I'm okay with that.

this is fuckin hot

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The CYOA is based in that setting, but I depart from it at my discretion.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 1, 2023

naem
May 29, 2011

Remulak posted:

How EXACTLY do dragons, which have I guess have either/or/(and?) cloaca and penises, reproduce? Is sex only reproductive? Is it fun/pleasurable like for humans? Do dragons die after a certain number of spawns, like octopus?

Also, what exactly are dragon tits used for?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

Grimey Drawer
what

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Applewhite posted:

Eggs

As a child? No.

Wait let him cook

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
cant even post dragon sex fanfics these days. not with cancel culture the way it is

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Eggs

As a child? No.

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Applewhite posted:

Eggs

As a child? No.

same

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hate when i was a top on earth but get designated as society's bottom on other planets

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

Applewhite posted:

Eggs

As a child? No.

remind me again is it 100 or 200 meters distance you have to keep from schools?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I’m so confused, is this the awful tales, aww, full tales, or eww, full tails thread?

old friend
Dec 29, 2019

The guy who posts his child dick bullying fetishes should be banned from the froum

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Applewhite posted:

this is actually loving disgusting dude, i don't think "you can be as trans as you want to be (no hormones though lol) but you're still a hole when the fellers want some, am i right ladies" is a great thing to get an erection over, or post

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

this is actually loving disgusting dude, i don't think "you can be as trans as you want to be (no hormones though lol) but you're still a hole when the fellers want some, am i right ladies" is a great thing to get an erection over, or post

Wait until you find out about omegaverse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Troposphere posted:

Wait until you find out about omegaverse

looking forward to not learning about that at all