Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

herculon posted:

It is finished

drat. im never catching every fish or bug but i did finish the easy ones. grats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The spawn rates on fish and bugs seem way more generous than in previous ACs. You just need to keep an eye out on when they start spawning and spend maybe 20 minutes or so until you catch it. The sea creatures were the worst. Some of them I had to trap in the corner of the map in order to catch them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm missing a bunch of the summer beetles so it'll be a while before I 100% the museum. Beating the game for me was growing my own blue rose from scratch.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Mad respect to anyone with blue roses. I haven’t ever attempted it

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

It is finished

Goongrats.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

The spawn rates on fish and bugs seem way more generous than in previous ACs. You just need to keep an eye out on when they start spawning and spend maybe 20 minutes or so until you catch it. The sea creatures were the worst. Some of them I had to trap in the corner of the map in order to catch them

Once I worked out that they don’t run away if you swim slowly it was just a matter of paddling above the bubbles and diving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

You can call nintendo and they can send you your island file bro. They keep it locked up and you have to answer three riddles but they'll let you download it again.

lol thank you for this. I gave my original switch to my cousin after I secured an OLED and forgot to do the stupid transfer and have been angrily not playing for awhile now