Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Yeah. That's right. Got me one of these sweet puppies.

Boom! Caviar maker. Now it's caviar night, EVERY NIGHT! :smuggo:
Hell yeah. Eating like a Russian oligarch breakfast, lunch, and dinner. God! I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. But you just don't have what it takes to run with the big sturgeons(just a little caviar humor for you)! But please keep your grubby peasant hands off of my Capt'n Crunch caviar. I don't think you're ready to appreciate it.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Mar 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am eating uncooked rice how dar4e u

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

practicing free throws by balling up an entire package of burger meat and throwing it onto the grill

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
just got the storage freezer expansion pack, now my food game can accommodate up to 8 players

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**looks up briefly while ironing pancakes with an iron on an ironing board**

Manifisto

strappin waffle irons to my feet so I can run around on a huge batch of waffle batter makin' waffles wherever I step

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Putting instant coffee in the microwave and going back in time

Escape From Noise

Perusing BudK for more extreme vegetable chopping options.

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
filling the beak of my doctor mask with spanish ham any time I have to buy a mcdouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Squirting some easy cheese on the communion wafer from a can I rigged up my sleeve.