Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

"I am tired of Earth, these people. I'm tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

"lol k take a nap doc, no big deal!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

This whole coo-thoo-loo thing ain't nothin but a chaa-nees hoax! I seen 'em down on the docks talkin all c̷͖͕̞̦͛̈́͛͊̌͆́́̾͋͊́̀͠͠ḣ̶̢̧̢̛͕͉̝̖̲̰͚̳̦̥͍͇̠̤͉̦̼̞̼͍̀̅͒̒̒̈́͆́́̾̐̏̈́̃̂̎̈́̔̓̇̐͐̍͘͠͠ͅį̴̨͔̺̠̼͓͇̘͚̺̘̜̮̣͔̱̺͎̏ǹ̵̡̡̨͇͔̹̰̤̘̭̬̪̙̝͚̟̹͍̲̜̰͍̫̩͕͈̣͒̔̍̓̓̉̐̈́́̂͋̂̇͊ͅģ̸̟̝̫̪̠̯͎͚̗̭̫̏̊ ̸̢̧̳̻̞̺̺̝̝̜̗̘̤̱͖̝̣̟͕̰͕̦̘̻͍͈̗̳̱̬̞̍̏̋͒̂͊́̂͒̌͑̓̎̏́̉͂̚̕̚͜ͅc̷̡̨̨̨̨̣̻̝͎̜̝̼͓͈͓͉̘̺̫̲̬͎̣͎͔̻̎̂̌̋͜͝͝ḣ̸̨̢̛̥̺̤̝̻̩̜͕͙̩̰̭̠̥͕͔̄̏̂͂̂̋̃͒͆̏̑̒ȏ̷̠̼̺̫͎̏̓͆͋͒̂͑͛͒̈́̑͂͝ņ̶̬͇̹̹̞̳͍̻̻͔̓̽̚g̵̢̧̧̢̰̤̰̯̲̹̩̺̮̣̰̟̩̰̫̗̘̞̯̤̙̪̘̥͇̜̪̒̄̽̌̆͛̆̎͑̈́̑̀͑̂̑̒̊̎̀͊̓́͠͝ ̷̛͉̘͉̩͇̰̲̳͈̫̤̗̜̩̯͉̥̭̹̼̲͚͊̊̈̀̀̂̍̅̀͊͗̽̈́͐̾̇̀̒̎̌̊͂̅̚͠͝͝͝͠p̴̧̡̪̫̱͕̦͔̭̫̥̹͉̺̠̦̭̤̑̂̾̈́̒͜͝į̸̢̧͈̤̩̥͖̭̣̥̲͕̓͋̒͗͒͐́̔̍̈͂͋͊͘͜͝͝ṇ̴̱̼͆́̋̈́̏̏͒̿̈́͌̅́̃̐̅̉̾́̋̍̐́̌͝g̵̨̛̩̱̪̣̺̠͚͎͙͖̘̖̔͆̽̍̓̾͑̊̇̿̔̓̀͊̔͌̍̽͒̃̓̄̿̂̏͑͐͌̅̍͘͠ͅ ̶̢̨͇͍̯̜̤̟̱̰̔͊̀͜ͅṕ̸̛̺̯̔̔͑̀̆̌͂̉̊̓̔͑̚ỏ̸̥͖͉̹̣͓̠̮͉̦̺̝̱̺̗͌̅̈͊̐̔̄͋͒̌͒̿̈́͠ͅṉ̶̲̖̌̀͌̌͆̈́̓́ģ̴̠͚̣͈͔͙͎͝ͅ.

xcheopis

Whoria Discordia posted:

*Outside the theatre after a production of the King in Yellow* Eh, that was ok. Hamilton was better though...

"It was much better than Cats. I am going to see it again and again."

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Manifisto

lurleen, fire up the deep fryer . . . you know, the big one we use for the thanksgiving turkey . . . we gon' have us fried calamari like you cain't imagine

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

Manifisto posted:

lurleen, fire up the deep fryer . . . you know, the big one we use for the thanksgiving turkey . . . we gon' have us fried calamari like you cain't imagine

google THIS

Goons Are Gifts

PsychedelicWarlord

*hears unearthly music playing from an alcove where two buildings meet across a narrow street* gently caress I hate listening to classical poo poo

PsychedelicWarlord

*dracula doesn't show up in the mirror but harker doesn't notice* hey man can you stop breathing down my neck

super sweet best pal

Finger Prince posted:

This whole coo-thoo-loo thing ain't nothin but a chaa-nees hoax! I seen 'em down on the docks talkin all c̷͖͕̞̦͛̈́͛͊̌͆́́̾͋͊́̀͠͠ḣ̶̢̧̢̛͕͉̝̖̲̰͚̳̦̥͍͇̠̤͉̦̼̞̼͍̀̅͒̒̒̈́͆́́̾̐̏̈́̃̂̎̈́̔̓̇̐͐̍͘͠͠ͅį̴̨͔̺̠̼͓͇̘͚̺̘̜̮̣͔̱̺͎̏ǹ̵̡̡̨͇͔̹̰̤̘̭̬̪̙̝͚̟̹͍̲̜̰͍̫̩͕͈̣͒̔̍̓̓̉̐̈́́̂͋̂̇͊ͅģ̸̟̝̫̪̠̯͎͚̗̭̫̏̊ ̸̢̧̳̻̞̺̺̝̝̜̗̘̤̱͖̝̣̟͕̰͕̦̘̻͍͈̗̳̱̬̞̍̏̋͒̂͊́̂͒̌͑̓̎̏́̉͂̚̕̚͜ͅc̷̡̨̨̨̨̣̻̝͎̜̝̼͓͈͓͉̘̺̫̲̬͎̣͎͔̻̎̂̌̋͜͝͝ḣ̸̨̢̛̥̺̤̝̻̩̜͕͙̩̰̭̠̥͕͔̄̏̂͂̂̋̃͒͆̏̑̒ȏ̷̠̼̺̫͎̏̓͆͋͒̂͑͛͒̈́̑͂͝ņ̶̬͇̹̹̞̳͍̻̻͔̓̽̚g̵̢̧̧̢̰̤̰̯̲̹̩̺̮̣̰̟̩̰̫̗̘̞̯̤̙̪̘̥͇̜̪̒̄̽̌̆͛̆̎͑̈́̑̀͑̂̑̒̊̎̀͊̓́͠͝ ̷̛͉̘͉̩͇̰̲̳͈̫̤̗̜̩̯͉̥̭̹̼̲͚͊̊̈̀̀̂̍̅̀͊͗̽̈́͐̾̇̀̒̎̌̊͂̅̚͠͝͝͝͠p̴̧̡̪̫̱͕̦͔̭̫̥̹͉̺̠̦̭̤̑̂̾̈́̒͜͝į̸̢̧͈̤̩̥͖̭̣̥̲͕̓͋̒͗͒͐́̔̍̈͂͋͊͘͜͝͝ṇ̴̱̼͆́̋̈́̏̏͒̿̈́͌̅́̃̐̅̉̾́̋̍̐́̌͝g̵̨̛̩̱̪̣̺̠͚͎͙͖̘̖̔͆̽̍̓̾͑̊̇̿̔̓̀͊̔͌̍̽͒̃̓̄̿̂̏͑͐͌̅̍͘͠ͅ ̶̢̨͇͍̯̜̤̟̱̰̔͊̀͜ͅṕ̸̛̺̯̔̔͑̀̆̌͂̉̊̓̔͑̚ỏ̸̥͖͉̹̣͓̠̮͉̦̺̝̱̺̗͌̅̈͊̐̔̄͋͒̌͒̿̈́͠ͅṉ̶̲̖̌̀͌̌͆̈́̓́ģ̴̠͚̣͈͔͙͎͝ͅ.

Just ram 'em with a boat, it worked last time. Wasn't even that big of a boat. I'd like to see what a battleship or a luxury cruise does to the guy.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

So if your like a god and everything you can do anything right? Can you spin your head in a circle like in that movie? Yeah you can alright! okay, yeah keep doing that I'll let you know when it stops being funny.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
listen buddy, I don't care if you were "traversing the eldritch plateaus of leng and shifting through different dimensions of time" your delivery policy says 30 minutes or less or the pizza is free. I wanna speak to your manager.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

FutonForensic

"Brothers, the Hour of Middioth is Nigh! Submit Yourself to Her Infinite Bosom, and be Crushed Midst Her Umbral Glands!"

"hear that bubba. we gon get titterfucked by a giant spacelady."

Manifisto

you might be a redneck if . . . you fixed up that old john deere in the barn with duct tape and wd-40 so's the crawlin' chaos don't have to crawl no more!

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

you might be a redneck if . . . you fixed up that old john deere in the barn with duct tape and wd-40 so's the crawlin' chaos don't have to crawl no more!

You might be a redneck if...
You forced Yog-Sothoth to make an honest woman of your daughter.

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

You might be a redneck if...
You forced Yog-Sothoth to make an honest woman of your daughter.

Yinlock

*as the infernal mad chanting grows to a feverish pitch* UH EXCUSE ME! *chanting dies down* yeah sorry I think i'm lost *waves pocket bible* which page are we on

shame on an IGA

wasn't this, like, the futurama series finale

Yinlock

shame on an IGA posted:

you could argue it's futurama in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

shame on an IGA posted:

Which one? The show ended while knowing it wasn't coming back 3 times so far.

sig by owlhawk911