Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Worst is The Doom Slayer.

That guy cannot handle quarantine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Mary loving Poppins she can make anything happen and less boring and can watch my kid when I just want 5 min of peace.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
A good choice if you want to be left alone is Scruffy the Janitor, he'd just kick back in his cot for 3 weeks flipping through an endless supply of space smut.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Worst: The Warner Brothers (and the Warner sister), Yakko; Wakko; and Dot.

Best: I dunno, uhhhh the toys from Toy Story? They wouldn't even do anything as long as I'm in the same room.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
At first one of the monsters from Monster Inc wouldn't be so bad, maybe you could hide out in their world to ride out the quarantine, but then I started thinking even if the monsters aren't susceptible to it they could still carry the virus on them and pass it from child to child, so now they have to quarantine in their own world without any energy and then I got all :smith:.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I'm watching Always Sunny and I wouldn't want to spend weeks trapped with any of those wretched people.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Applewhite posted:

Is there a fictional character with big knockers? They'd probably be high on my list.

no, they all have small or no knockers

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Scooby Doo Gang and we’re quarantined in the Overlook Hotel

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The screamapillar

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Best: Baby Bear, on my left

Worst: Mama Bear, on my right

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Randy Marsh is a good one, I wouldn't mind Towlie either, our interests align atm

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Slowburn, the talking marijuana cigarette from "Mac and Devin Go To High School"

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Buschmaki posted:

Slowburn, the talking marijuana cigarette from "Mac and Devin Go To High School"

Who?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Winnie The Pooh would get stuck in my front door and I'd have an easy time keeping in.

On the downside, honey farts.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Supreme Allah posted:

Randy Marsh is a good one, I wouldn't mind Towlie either, our interests align atm

Randy became completely insufferable since he started growing weed. He's that guy that is way the gently caress too into it and thinks the entire world is about it. Actually that might be nice right now.... talking about if the GG#4 or the Blueberry Pie is better, that could waste some real time. Okay I think you are on to something. I'd still prefer an older season Randy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
After about 10 minutes quarantined with Holden Caufield I'd do what needed to be done.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Literally A Person posted:

After about 10 minutes quarantined with Holden Caufield I'd do what needed to be done.

You wouldn't have the guts because you're a phony.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You wouldn't have the guts because you're a phony.

Oh god, he's seen right through me. Time for a ride in a row boat to clear my head.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Literally A Person posted:

i'm sure you'd have a grand old time

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
On the other end of the quarantine spectrum I would totally smoke some joints and chill in a bunker with Arthur Miller.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

ricky from trailer park boys would be a blast, just getting hosed up and talking poo poo about cordoba virus

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Alf would eat my cats in like the first half hour. Probably low on my list despite other obvious benefits.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I bet riding out the rona with the Addams family would be pretty all right. if you have a tolerance for the ~sp0oky~ aesthetics, they’re a fairly supportive and well adjusted bunch

also Gomez has like $infinity to throw around and that huge house doubtless has a bunch of cozy nooks in which to relax and toke up

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

SatansOnion posted:

I bet riding out the rona with the Addams family would be pretty all right. if you have a tolerance for the ~sp0oky~ aesthetics, they’re a fairly supportive and well adjusted bunch

also Gomez has like $infinity to throw around and that huge house doubtless has a bunch of cozy nooks in which to relax and toke up

You know, this is a really solid answer. Would never have crossed my mind but you're absolutely right.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

SatansOnion posted:

Gomez and Morticia would 100% invite you to get into some kinky poo poo after the kids go to bed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Idk probably some big tiddie anime chick who is super horney and also both is and looks the appropriate age to give consent

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
The bomb from Dark Star would go from incredibly tiring to deal with, right to best roommate when they destroy the planet.

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018
Sheldon Cooper the worst, Leeloo from fifth element the best.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
Best: Kramer from Seinfeld but the character not the actor
Worst: Jack Torrance

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Jeeves would be totally prepared, but he would not approve of me wearing the same shirt and trousers several days running.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Icochet posted:

My past and present sexual partners

You sure you want to spend the quarantine alone?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Best: Mr. Clean - big, strong, sanitary housework daddy.

Worst: Oscar the Grouch - little rear end in a top hat trash goblin

blackgreywhite
Apr 7, 2019

and pink.
Least - Gene Wilder as Leo Bloom in The Producers. Most - Rita Hayworth as Gilda, because she says she's decent.

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

You sure you want to spend the quarantine alone?

I believe you are being overly mistrustful. I am sure he has two hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The entire crew of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.