Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

buy your parents accounts let them see the REAL YOU

My mom lost it completely when I got a very small tattoo this would be... uncomfortable for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

My mom lost it completely when I got a very small tattoo this would be... uncomfortable for her

What was the tattoo

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What was the tattoo

Look I get it now a face tattoo of lowtax was unnecessary

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Code Jockey posted:

Speaking of games with the initials MW, I've started playing Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries and oh man, this is the Mechwarrior game I've wanted since Mechwarrior 2

got my stick and throttle out, thinking of building an extra control panel out of an arduino and some buttons / switches

I used to have an arcade near me that had 8 Battletech pods in it, god that was so much fun but they shut down due to costs and now the pods are in the guy's storage unit :smith:

e. I am also posting, of course

Your avatar kicks rear end. I cut my coding teeth on MOS6502 Assembly Language. Wrote a fast loader for the 1541 and cracked the copy protection on a few games that you may have heard of waaaay back in the day. Back in the nineties, I ran into and apologized to Bruce Carver in person for pirating, I think, Beachhead or Raid Over Moscow and then he offered me a job at Access Software.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Mar 26, 2020

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

tango alpha delta posted:

Your avatar kicks rear end. I cut my coding teeth on MOS6502 Assembly Language. Wrote a fast loader for the 1541 and cracked the copy protection on a few games that you may have heard of waaaay back in the day. Back in the nineties, I ran into and apologized to Bruce Carver in person for pirating, I think, Beachhead or Raid Over Moscow and then he offered me a job at Access Software.

Hell yeah :respek: that owns

I grew up in front of a C64, my poor dad retyping games for me out of magazines and books from the library lol

The only programming I knew for it back then was 10 PRINT "BOOBS" but later in life I've been playing around with it

Also lol if you ever had a non-pirated floppy for the thing, I think maaaaybe my copy of Print Shop was legit but I highly doubt it

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

What was the tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

What was the tattoo

Only registered members can see post attachments!