Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

gary oldmans diary posted:

this is an opportunity. when you wake up in the middle of the night you can slur "no. no. no i said no. i love my wife and would never betray her. even though she doesnt want me to get a motorcycle..."

I'm seconding this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I stopped talking in my sleep when I started using a cpap machine because the mask doesn’t really allow me to open my mouth. A side effect of this is that when I’m having a nightmare and a knife-wielding zombie is menacing me I can’t scream, and I just impotently whisper for them to stay the gently caress away from me.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

gary oldmans diary posted:

this is an opportunity. when you wake up in the middle of the night you can slur "no. no. no i said no. i love my wife and would never betray her. even though she doesnt want me to get a motorcycle..."

3rd

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol y’all think she lets me sleep in that bedroom

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

She hears the secrets that you keep
How romantic.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I remember this guy from Star Wars.

Are you always watching Star Wars before falling asleep?

Is it the prequels?

The sequels??

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol y’all think she lets me sleep in that bedroom

I assumed you had a crate or a slightly-too-small for a human box she would stuff you in at night.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Or a wicker storage bin with a lid like a marital version of Basket Case

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

One of my exes used to sleep orgasm, and shout out random sexual things. This is actually what you're doing Burt... Isn't it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

One of my exes used to sleep orgasm, and shout out random sexual things. This is actually what you're doing Burt... Isn't it.

I wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

One time though she started muttering in her sleep and it woke me up and I was waiting to see if she'd say anything else and suddenly she shouted "just loving KILL IT!" in a panicked voice. She was dreaming about giant snakes.

I guess you’re lucky to have such a small dick, then :mmmsmug: