Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Do you guys have a phone reminder or something to stand up? When I get in “the flow” I can easily sit for a few hours without realizing I’m killing my body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

kloa posted:

Do you guys have a phone reminder or something to stand up? When I get in “the flow” I can easily sit for a few hours without realizing I’m killing my body.

For $5 I'll call you once an hour probably drunk and not happy drunk either. Mopey drunk.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Literally A Person posted:

For $5 I'll call you once an hour probably drunk and not happy drunk either. Mopey drunk.

drat, you looking to hire any employees?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

drat, you looking to hire any employees?

We're always looking to acquire new talent. This is a serious growth industry.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

kloa posted:

I got a lovely chair so I stand when my butt hurts. I got a lovely floor so I sit when my feet hurt

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

my wife lets me poop in the bathroom

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Looks like there’s some sand in that foot soaking tub. I’ve also never seen bath bombs shaped quite like that either.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
My watch calls me fat once per hour if I haven’t moved enough to please it

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
Old picture. I'm using this to do spreadsheets.
This week the synth has a cover on it, i'm remoting into a computer from which I'm remoting into another computer, and there are 3 coffee cups and a notepad around the desk.

It's really cramped for real work, I thought it would be fine but the desk is shallow and I hate my leg room, i have to take notes on my lap. Chair isn't as comfortable as I thought either, I guess I stand up a lot when making music and didn't realise.

cubicle gangster fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Mar 28, 2020

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i wouldnt mind seeing some coffee cups...

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

kloa posted:

I always have a full pot of tea next to my desk. The mug is always behind my keyboard.

Get in the habit of staying hydrated and you won't have the problem of sitting still for too long.

guitartorch
Jan 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LOL did anyone point out that this guy swings that little microscope thing over to be on his tiny dick so he can wack it off with tweezers because its small :blastu:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

guitartorch posted:

LOL did anyone point out that this guy swings that little microscope thing over to be on his tiny dick so he can wack it off with tweezers because its small :blastu:

Turn on your monitor and don't sign your posts smdh

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Giraffe posted:

My setup looks a lot like that, except my wife lets me eat my breakfast at the table instead of on the floor.

I read this yesterday and it keeps popping in my head and making me lol again.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Son of Rodney posted:

Turn on your monitor
https://i.imgur.com/JnMZvds.mp4

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:lol::lol::lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Shoes