Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Leo is pissed at me and growling in my face that, as a lion, he is king of the jungle and deserves the section head position over some smelly primate. I knew this would happen. I tried to keep the reasons for promoting Lucy the chimpanzee over him vague but he's forced my hand.

"Look, Leo, it wasn't an easy decision, but Lucy has shown strong leadership skills, an ability to follow both simple and complex instructions, she's mastered simple tools, and on top of that she's shown a lot of initiative in helping the rest of the group in a way that elevates everyone's work."

Leo lunges at me but I manage to fend him off with a chair.

"Also I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to write you up for that 'dirty chimp' comment. I understand your angry though so we'll ignore that lunge."

He stalks out of my office grumbling something about a-fur-mative action that I pretend not to hear.

I have to send out yet another memo to remind the birds about proper toilet etiquette. Once again it eventually makes it back to my desk, covered in bird droppings. God drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU