Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Yeah, Jeff's thinking there might be a real possibiity you'll all have to remake your accounts.

Ironically enough un-perma'ing Reene and Squizzle is trivial. They'll come out of this the cleanest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Update:

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

By the way you can all credit / blame Athanatos for this. Here's his PM that I'm leaking in clear violation of the sanctity of PMs:

quote:

Athanatos wrote on Apr 1, 2020 00:21:
Tomorrow, right before you un-probe the lot of them, tell the mod forum that there is some Radium code that when you 100k a Mod account, it's unrecoverable. And they'll have to make new accounts.

Make em sweat it out a hot sec. Turn the tables on them. :v:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

When the pranksters become the prankees

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

It tells a lot about how well we know radium's code at this point that most of us fell for this instantly and started thinking about new usernames

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

esperterra posted:

When the pranksters become the prankees
/

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

motherfuck i've been had

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
After one hundred thousand hours I'm finally free! Time to let the plasma center know I won't be dropping by to get money for reregs!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we have extracted concessions from the ruling party and are prepared to declare a ceasefire

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
radium's trick

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sic semper cyrannus!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Goons Are Great posted:

It tells a lot about how well we know radium's code at this point that most of us fell for this instantly and started thinking about new usernames

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Ok I think I got everyone.

Fun fact: I'm pretty sure perma-banning a mod doesn't actually remove their mod privileges, because Squizzle was still listed among the CSPAM mods when I went to re-add him.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Cyrano4747 posted:

Ok I think I got everyone.

Fun fact: I'm pretty sure perma-banning a mod doesn't actually remove their mod privileges, because Squizzle was still listed among the CSPAM mods when I went to re-add him.

Important lessons have been learned.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

reignofevil posted:

After one hundred thousand hours I'm finally free! Time to let the plasma center know I won't be dropping by to get money for reregs!

alnilam posted:

Sic semper cyrannus!

tea

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Lol nice

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I slept through all the drama! So now I can claim smugly that I wouldn't have been fooled at all (I would have been fooled at all!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Amazing. Well done Cyrano, you evil motherfucker.