Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

Coyote researcher Numi Mitchell of the Narragansett Bay Coyote Study will give a presentation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Last time I tried to attend one of these symposiums, I was directed to run down a tunnel, but it turns out the tunnel was just a painting on a wall.

High on the hog, 90's style.

nut

30 posts in a row of people writing, “Arooooooooooooooo”

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am very excited, last year i took a wrong turn at albuquerque and missed the whole thing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

i am very excited, last year i took a wrong turn at albuquerque and missed the whole thing

Any turn that gets you out of Albuquerque is the right one.

frump truck

hello... again!

Okay it's Wednesday!! coyote forum time!!!!

nut

aroooooooo

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
in my 3 hour seminar I will be discussing whether its pronounced coyote or coyote

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
thats a cah-yoot cah-yote

nut

we just call them yotes that’s yotes

free hubcaps

wanna hear bout them tweed wolves

ty Saoshyant!

Heather Papps

hello friend

NO GET THE gently caress OUT THIS IS NOT THE FOX FORUM GET OUUUUUUUT

Heather Papps

hello friend

JOIN THE "WOLF PACK CONVENTION ATTACK" IN THE HOWARD JOHNSON ACROSS THE STREET WHERE YOU BELONG

Escape From Noise

Peanut Butter posted:

in my 3 hour seminar I will be discussing whether its pronounced coyote or coyote

Peanut Butter posted:

thats a cah-yoot cah-yote

Residents of Coyote, New Mexico apparently have very strong feelings about this. All 5 of them.

Escape From Noise

Also the correct pronunciation is ko-yo-tay

frump truck

hello... again!

it's not Wededesday anymore. but it will be again someday

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I lived on the Narragansett Bay for almost 20 years and I never saw a coyote, but now that I live elsewhere I see them all the time. Just saying

frump truck

hello... again!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I lived on the Narragansett Bay for almost 20 years and I never saw a coyote, but now that I live elsewhere I see them all the time. Just saying

oh me too the narragansett bay part not the seeing coyotes all the time part

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The first time I saw an Acme shopping center I knew for SURE I was gonna get me a portable hole.

Nope.

Just plain old groceries...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

frump truck

hello... again!

are we even sure it's ever gonna be Wednesday again

Escape From Noise

Smuggling people across the border brings up a lot of ethical and legal dilemmas

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

sata andagi posted:

are we even sure it's ever gonna be Wednesday again

It's like that old folk song by that girl Ashley or Andie or whatever when she says the sun is going to come out tomorrow.

It's supposed to come out tomorrow (Tuesday) and then the day after that it's going to come out again (tomorrow's tomorrow, which is Wednesday) so it's looking pretty good.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!