Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Didn't Tim Cain very specifically post some YouTube videos recently talking about how good the show was and how much he loved it?

Yes and many others about the origin of Fallout, such as how it was mostly made by a bunch of dorks in an office trying to make eachother laugh rather than any form of social commentary.

(it is one, for the most part, but no one sat down and said "hmm i want to make an RPG that critiques a thing")

Nobody Interesting has a new favorite as of 06:18 on Apr 23, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

He just did a little guest spot on How To Drink, and yeah, clearly digs the show.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

fondue posted:

Tobile Mametja

This was a really dumb post and I feel dumber for posting it. I mean, I wasn't even drunk (that was hours later).

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Why settle for one fascist leader when these two dipshits rode together in an open‐top motorcar in June of 1940?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

So what questions do I ask my drug dealer on the first visit?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cloacamazing! posted:

So what questions do I ask my drug dealer on the first visit?

Ask Ian Miles Cheong about the ants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Air Skwirl posted:

They've made up a question that most everyone would answer "kill Hitler" then got angry at an imaginary person who got the question wrong.

Killing a single figurehead would have done literally nothing to stop the holocaust at this point, if anything you'd have to travel back to way before Hitler's party got elected and then figure out a way to change the entire political landscape of 1930's Germany. So yeah if I could somehow only travel to this specific time period, keeping even a single holocaust victim alive would be a better use of it.