Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

no pubes yet sorry posted:

The question I was wondering is what are detoxes doing? I assume they are just telling people to keep drinking/shooting dope until the virus is gone?

:iiam:

My friend decided they wanna go to rehab then all this stuff happened and I think the opportunity is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Macnult posted:

i'm a vodka & club drinker, sex skeleton

we're destined to fight forever

I dunno man I think we can get along just fine if you keep to your corner and I keep to mine.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Waltzing Along posted:

I'd probably drink a lot more if I lived in Japan because it owns there.

The US is so broken. Alcohol is "legal" but it is not legal to be drunk outside or to drink outside. Makes sense. Getting drunk and wandering around Japan is incredible. Especially in a busy area at night because everyone else is drunk, too. And no one cares.

I like the idea of just sleeping. 24/7 sleeping. Wake me when this is all over.

New Orleans has it figured out. Just give me a big loving drink and let me stumble around on a nice evening taking in the sights and wandering in and out of strange alleyways, it owns

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

numberoneposter posted:

ive been doing like 90% of my own cooking so portion control has been easy

but ive been drinking too much lmao, been trying to limit beer store visits so ive been buying like 24 packs...not sure its a wise idea

5 work days a week. 5 beers a day. 30 pk of beer a week. Easily done!

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Hi I'll take 5 gamma bombs in a coupe please.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Probably drank too much in the past week but I have no intention on leaving my home for awhile and I'm not craving it.

However when it is in my house it is hard to resist the siren's call while gaming

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Sex Skeleton posted:

I dunno man I think we can get along just fine if you keep to your corner and I keep to mine.

my corner is the middle of the dance floor :cheers:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I’ve gone from once a week drinker to daily drinker. I switched to seltzer (Truly), because I am watching my figure. :feelsgood:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

5 work days a week. 5 beers a day. 30 pk of beer a week. Easily done!
that sounds like an attainable goal!

im still working and have been under way more stress than normal FOR SOME REASON LOL but if this is going to be the new normal for the next few months i gotta dial it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

OP just make sure you pick up a constructive hobby to offset your new found vice. Cardio workouts like running or biking followed by drinking gives you a nice thin, worn out appearance like a Dior model.