Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i;m the Kitten King, i've got 3 litters i rescued from the cistern under my deck. people can come by and look at them if they want but you can't pick em up and if the kittens dont want pets you can't force it

i thought that was fine but apparently the fascists down at the Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Dispensehry have accused me of "exploiting babies in a 'Cash-for-Boops' scheme." now i gotta go to Kitten Court and defend myself to the Adorable Judge. im gonna bring some dancers and crinkle balls to try and win them over to my side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
offering my two big handsome tabbies a shred of turkey sandwich meat only to have the tips of my fingers brushed by their tiny lil teefs

crimes

Macnult

making lo-fi hiphop beats about karen, my lovely neighbor who thinks having cats chase after a laser pointer is abuse

who's the one declawing their cats, karen?? hmm??? gently caress you karen

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a thousandaire marrying a runaway 19 year old only for her to turn around and murder him in WOW

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
now she runs a virtual pet shelter for sparkly tigers and whatever the gently caress neopets become after you feed em at midnight

crimes

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I forgot to feed my tamagotchi last month

nut

calling myself sim a because I own two f20 bengals and acting tough because I have a loving wife but sometimes look at pictures of anime women on twitter

Escape From Noise

I'm the kitten sex cult leader

Escape From Noise

Running for city comptroller and entering the annual dog parade with my kittens as a publicity stunt.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
turning myself into a stool pidgeon cuz the feds busted me with an illegal lemur plush doll

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I'm the kitten sex cult leader

real talk if a dude is competent enough to raise a kitten he's probably a decent gently caress, so this tracks

crimes

Escape From Noise

Gave my landscaper $300 to knock on Karen's door and flip her off when she answered. Said he'd get $100 more after the deed was done. The guy just took my money and ran off to Hooters with it, I heard he blew the rest on candy.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I fed a blow up doll to the tigers

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Hiding some kittens in my coat so I can bring them into the McDonald's with me. So I can get a few hugs from the soccer moms.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am never going to financially recover from my friend getting bit by my hamster
*long drag on cigarette*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
partnering up with some Ventrue from the local college Masquerade LARP to corner the market on videos of kittens falling asleep under a basset hounds ears.

crimes

Escape From Noise

Smuggling weed in the fluffy fur of kittens.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
practicioners of tkm (traditional kitten massage) all gettin their cares muffined away by the smolest babies possible

crimes

Escape From Noise

Flying a drone over Karen's house with my buddies. I take things a little far when I suggest we rig water balloons onto it to drop on her and her incredibly lame husband who works as a bank teller.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
standing in a toy store, looking at but not touching pellet guns, imagining just the sickets john woo poo poo where i leap past a flaming doorway and shoot lil plastic bits at mean faces drawn on upturned pizza boxes

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

brb leveraging evrerything i own to start my own brand of
"lion idiot" undergamernets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"i really shouldn't be telling you this but christines husband is....

allergic

he just chugs benadryl and she has no idea. it's a powderkeg and i'm not gonna be standing near when it blows"