Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
That skull-face lady from scary stories 1. Although I guess that isn't very inexplicable, have you seen that poo poo?? What the gently caress??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I remember the phrase "The camel sleeps at noon, but not in Cleveland" and has been burned into my brain for ages.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I was unnerved as a child by a nonfiction book about the lives of the ancient Egyptians, within which was a photograph of the face of a several thousand years old mummy at roughly life size. as you can imagine, duderino looked pretty gnarly after all these millennia, and one time one of my classmates used it to startle me. so while I dunno the name of that old dead Egyptian, I could probably pick him out of a mummy lineup even now

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

CannonFodder posted:

I remember the phrase "The camel sleeps at noon, but not in Cleveland" and has been burned into my brain for ages.

There's another one of these where they're filming a Ninja Gaiden movie, and the director keeps calling extra lives "Up-1s", and now I do too, I guess.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
This really dumb kid in 7th grade science class picked gynecologist as his careers in science project, inexplicably did a really good job on it, and concluded that it's disgusting because he'd have to see old ladies and people with infections and such.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

truly the greatest gif of all time

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
The elementary school I went to had heavy brown double doors at the front. On either side of those doors, they had big panes of glass which were painted blue on the inside and gold on the outside (school colors, of course).

I just always thought it was weird for them to paint glass like that. That detail has been stuck in my brain for over 40 years.

Also: "Want some rye? 'COURSE ya do!"

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
MAR-vin Zind-ler, EYE-wit-ness NEWS!

(Gallery Furniture saves! you! (hop) money!)

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Every time I brush my teeth: Kid’s cartoon where the characters are aliens. One of them’s brushing his teeth and makes a comment about how he didn’t leave the water running because “only a human would do that.” Presumably a message about water waste. It worked, always makes me turn the tap off

Every time I poop: some “funny” blog which I guess was reviewing something in an comedic way. Anyway it had a line like “the reason the bathroom smells after you poop isn’t because the poop is sitting in the water. The reason it smells when you poop is... well, never mind.” WHAT would he have written there? What is the author’s explanation for poop smell? I’ll never know!

Idk why I have so many bathroom related repetitive memories but there it is

i, too, have bathroom related internet memory. i remember a post on 4chan informing me that taking a poop and wiping clean is called a "ghost dump". it stuck in my head because i remember being annoyed at it. does there really need to be a term for that?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Like 4 of the songs from this ad are a continuous memory for me like making one mutant song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCkhRqStrVo