Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Hello 'yobmates! I have been away from the revitalizing chill for too long and miss you all. But I have been busy at work, mining gold on yonder mountaintop, and welcoming helloing & chatting behind the scenes, as wise posters once taught me to do.

I need your help! There have been threads before to gather the most 'yob image files, but this time there's a twist: I want to see images that are almost-certainly-to-definitely copyright free! Hammockcat does not qualify (unless you were to, say, redraw them from scratch)! The friendship square might not even be a free font! It is a much harder challenge than usual.

If we can make a little collection of copyright-free images we think represent BYOB, I promise I will use them for a neato surprise coming very soon.

And here's an example of a free image from our friends at the national archive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

can they print animated stickers yet?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

Vanisher's thanksgiving diorama from a few years ago with a bunch of our avatars sitting around the table is one of the first things that comes to mind, I thought it was really special!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Twenty Four posted:

Vanisher's thanksgiving diorama from a few years ago with a bunch of our avatars sitting around the table is one of the first things that comes to mind, I thought it was really special!

Aww that's sweet! Thank you!

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

hammock cat is p obvious, but i think the :justpost: but with the just on top of the post would be cool

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 3, 2020

Mummy Napkin
What a beautiful thing

BoldFrankensteinMir

Could somebody post the original Friendship square jpg too please? I couldn't find it with a GIS and it's been too many pages in chat.

Sig by Heather Papps

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my god I remember this magical item and I still love you for this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Blessed AF

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
my life for byob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i member this omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Thanks everybody for all these cool images! This week I promise a fun surprise in return.

Sig by Heather Papps