Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your first Total Nonstop Television Champion?
This poll is closed.
Darby 30 30.00%
Cody 11 11.00%
Archer 43 43.00%
Sammy 16 16.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i think havoc vs luther is one of many stories that got shelved when the plague hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

John Dudebro posted:

i think havoc vs luther is one of many stories that got shelved when the plague hit

And long may it stay there because no one deserves a feud with loving and Luther.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Good promo but Cody kept saying "linear" in the beginning and I just kept going "oh no, you mean cyclical don't you"

Also: GDT thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3919612

I think he meant linear in that wrestling is very paint by numbers. Wrestler want belt, wrestler make belt gesture and say "this belt means a lot to me, brother, and at PAY PER VIEW I will defeat OPPONENT to get belt." And from a very essential perspective, he's completely right that there is a skeleton that no product should really deviate too far from.

I think he also wanted to pretend to be a wormhole alien from Deep Space Nine.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Paper Lion posted:

I think he also wanted to pretend to be a wormhole alien from Deep Space Nine.

Noice.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Jake! And his weird hair!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
No glove, no love

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Chucky

plester1