Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

espn has yoel/tim Kennedy on and i forgot that was the stool shananagin fight, but it was against noted piece of poo poo tim Kennedy, so gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Sometimes egregious cheating can be good. See: Aldo-Mendes 1, Anderson-Chael 2.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Outrageous cheating is one of my favourite parts of MMA. I get mad about it when someone I don't like cheats and howl with laughter when someone I do like cheats. Win- Win.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Don't forget the reason Yoel got hurt was because Tim illegally held his glove to land the shots that hurt him

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Dana White did an AMA on Reddit.

Link to the whole thing here if you're that way inclined.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

espn has yoel/tim Kennedy on and i forgot that was the stool shananagin fight, but it was against noted piece of poo poo tim Kennedy, so gently caress it

Tim Kennedy owns.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

BlindSite posted:

Tim Kennedy owns.

Nope

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Memento posted:

Is TUF dead?
TUF is coming back SOON

Who would you choose to be marooned on an island with between Tito, De La Hoya, and Ariel?
Oh my god. I would just fuckin drown myself.

I understand the latter but not the former, unless some ESPN brokebrain is demanding it.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Memento posted:

Don't make me agree with Dana White :(

FishBowlRobot posted:

Who would you choose to be marooned on an island with between Tito, De La Hoya, and Ariel?
Oh my god. I would just fuckin drown myself.

Great answer.

Holy poo poo he knows

quote:

[–]Bill-Dozer 1041 points 9 hours ago
How confident are you that Khabib and Tony will fight at some point this year?

UFCDanaWhite👊 Dana White | UFC President[S] 1626 points 8 hours ago
Not very

UFCDanaWhite👊 Dana White | UFC President[S] 2586 points 8 hours ago
I'm afraid of what will happen next if we try to make that happen again

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Apr 30, 2020

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

Don't make me agree with Dana White :(

Great answer.

Holy poo poo he knows

At least he is accepting that it is a cursed fight and we shouldn't toy with the devil one mo......

Hey guys UFC 275 is gonna be Tony vs Khabib. Nevermind the alien invasion that is underway, its gonna happen!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Apparently Rockhold frontkicked some lady who ran at him and tried to spit on him or something hahahah wtf

first 5 minutes or so of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN1nM-_SsJo

Brut fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Apr 30, 2020

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

BlindSite posted:

Tim Kennedy owns.

I only got the tail end of his career but I definitely think Tim Kennedy sucked and dying vs a fat mexican milennial was a riot.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
he's not thinking this through, we all need to turn to alternative revenue streams in this new pandemic economy. I'd pay good money to spit on Luke Rockhold

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Southpaugh posted:

I only got the tail end of his career but I definitely think Tim Kennedy sucked and dying vs a fat mexican milennial was a riot.

The majority of Tim's career was spent in Strikeforce where they sucked every bit of promotional momentum they could out of his military credentials while he fought completely forgettable fights. Just imagine endless loops of Mauro blathering about "are troops" and you have an idea.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Soothing Vapors posted:

he's not thinking this through, we all need to turn to alternative revenue streams in this new pandemic economy. I'd pay good money to spit on Luke Rockhold

'do you spit or swallow'

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlindSite posted:

Tim Kennedy owns.

I'm sorry but that's a hard "no"

Unless you like over the top reality tv shows about hunting down hitler in south america because he's definitely still alive there.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
that AMA really does have a lot of incredible answers. love that dana acknowledges he's a tomato and that his daughter calls him a tomato

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

as a person who suffers from tito ortiz skull AND dana white complexion, there's not much you can do except say "yup, I got a giant, red head"

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Nis posted:

that AMA really does have a lot of incredible answers. love that dana acknowledges he's a tomato and that his daughter calls him a tomato

Yeah he seemed actually likable. I hope he follows through on the hooking the paralyzed dude up

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Eat This Glob posted:

as a person who suffers from tito ortiz skull AND dana white complexion, there's not much you can do except say "yup, I got a giant, red head"

a head like tito, skin like dana, and a brain like brandon schaub. your parents must be blessed.

I'm so sorry

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mekchu posted:

I'm sorry but that's a hard "no"

Unless you like over the top reality tv shows about hunting down hitler in south america because he's definitely still alive there.

Blindsite is the chuddiest chud that ever chudded, he loves him some reactionary right wing meatheads.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I prefer veterans who actually found Hitler :sad:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Nis posted:

we all give him a lot of poo poo but i think we'll all miss dana when he's gone and is replaced by some boring bland suit

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

piratepilates posted:

a head like tito, skin like dana, and a brain like brandon schaub. your parents must be blessed.

I'm so sorry

first of all, it's brendon

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Eat This Glob posted:

first of all, it's brendon

not sure what brain injury you're referring to my man

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Mean Bean Machine posted:

we all give him a lot of poo poo but i think we'll all miss dana when he's gone and is replaced by some boring bland suit
Just look at the guys who tried to do the same job:

-Scott Coker
-Bjorn Rebney
-... Jerry Millen?
-Tom Atencio
-Shaw what the gently caress is his name
-The Yakuza

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
What was the big controversy with rebney again? Didn't he try some shady poo poo behind the scenes and everyone ended up finding out about it

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
He is the lovely failson villain from John Wick 1.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Allegedly stabbed his business partners' dog through the head with a railroad spike

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Oh poo poo that's nasty

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Like, I'm sure he did all sorts of other hosed up bullshit, but that's the thing that gets brought up a lot as a pretty solid indication of his character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
May thread is up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3921901