Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What does WWE do?
This poll is closed.
Keep false advertising matches that aren't happening 6 46.15%
Book a last second correction and also say what matches ARE happening and which days 2 15.38%
Cancel Wrestlemania because running it is a stupid loving idea (comedy option) 5 38.46%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The incredibly hosed up thing is that Vince thinks this is :goodshit: - like, he's not trying to make a bad show, he thinks this is good! He thinks this is quality!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

The incredibly hosed up thing is that Vince thinks this is :goodshit: - like, he's not trying to make a bad show, he thinks this is good! He thinks this is quality!

The REALLY hosed up thing are all the other people who basically agree with him or just are happy enough to go along with it that they boast about unique it will be and get mad later when people complain about it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is Daniel Bryan vs. Shinsuke Nakamura. This used to be a dream match beyond my wildest hopes of ever seeing. :sigh:

Edit: Though that said, gently caress that baseball slide suplex spot that Nakamura just did absolutely ruled.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I talked up that Shinsuke spot, but they went to commercial break after Nakamura did it, and then when they came back... Bryan was on offense in the middle of the ring. :cripes:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Jerusalem posted:

I talked up that Shinsuke spot, but they went to commercial break after Nakamura did it, and then when they came back... Bryan was on offense in the middle of the ring. :cripes:

Well its not like its taped so they could in theory just have the match continue mere seconds before they went to break.

Wait a moment....

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Watching WWE still promote this show with the pirate theme is so weird.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Why does Hackerman have a camera in the women's locker room?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just a poo poo rear end show
always meaning some harm
beats none you ever saw
makin' hardcores hem and haw
since the day reigns was born

misshaping the faces
flattening the heels
someday obscurity might get 'em
But a draw never will

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

why is Bray eating Ramblin' Rabbit......

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

They should go ahead and pipe in the "John Cena Sucks" chants.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Actually I think the question most people asked about Wrestlemania continuing was,"....why?"

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
How embarrassed do you think Cena is to be doing all of this?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"There's been some great moments", I'll have to take your word for it, John.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Just a poo poo rear end show
always meaning some harm
beats none you ever saw
makin' hardcores hem and haw
since the day reigns was born

misshaping the faces
flattening the heels
someday obscurity might get 'em
But a draw never will

staging their showwwwww
the only way they know how!
But the number of staff there are just a little bit more
than the law will allow.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

How embarrassed do you think Cena is to be doing all of this?

Wasn't he supposed to be basking in the glow of a billion dollar franchise movie's premiere about now originally?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good job to this thread for makeing a good song to have and to hold.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

What the poo poo is this?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cool, another angle where a wrestler says their opponent is a loser idiot geek nobody, thus ensuring that nobody gets over no matter what the result.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
:laffo: Oh my god. John. John. Please. He's already dead.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

tecnocrat posted:

What the poo poo is this?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Please note that when I said how embarrassing this was that was even before the puppets showed up.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bray actually teleported!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahahaha they stole Matt Hardy's teleporting!

maduin
Mar 4, 2003
Ya’ll see they’re selling WrestleMania for $60 via Fox?

https://www.foxsports.com/wwe/pay-per-view-wrestlemania-36

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This is amazing. I am approximately one million times less interested in this match than I was ten minutes ago.

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

Someone saw disappearing/reappearing Matt Hardy last week.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

maduin posted:

If you bought 3 boxes of honeycomb you get 3 months of the network for free

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

maduin posted:

Actually $30 and $30 and you don't know which matches are on which night.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Excuse me, Matt Hardy was not teleporting, simply using drones to project images of himself :techno:

I don't know what the gently caress Bray is doing because I'm not watching, but it's probably stupid

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay, Bray just loving popping up behind John was actually an effective use of the taped TV.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

Okay, Bray just loving popping up behind John was actually an effective use of the taped TV.

Why they're not taking better advantage of the situation I don't know (I do know, it's because of Vince), at least it was something somewhat different even if it a bit suspicious it happened so soon after Matt Hardy did his teleporting bit on AEW.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I haven't been watching Smackdown for a while, why is dril hacking the show? I guess it has me like slightly interested in the stupid Otis/Ziggler match somehow.

Jerusalem posted:

Why they're not taking better advantage of the situation I don't know (I do know, it's because of Vince), at least it was something somewhat different even if it a bit suspicious it happened so soon after Matt Hardy did his teleporting bit on AEW.

They definitely edited the the woman's triple threat match, so it looks like at some point they got on board with doing some more stuff. Compared to Raw at least where they left all the botches in (I guess they left a Tamina botch in but it wasn't one you could really edit around without cutting 30 seconds out of the match)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That was a better watch than the results made me think it would be, which actually usually isn't the case for Smackdown since it moved to Fox.