Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I did this on impulse over a few hours and I've had the idea to do this for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzFR3pBh4AI

Audio program: Audacity
Video program: Windows Movie Maker
Picture software: MS-Paint
Microphone: Plantronics headset from Wal-Mart

I'm not 100% satisfied with the output, but I think it was okay for a first try. I need a decent program instead of WMM though. The microphone is what it is and unless I make a whole thing of it, idk if I should invest in a decent microphone just yet. The major noticable problem with the mic right now is the background static that I filtered out. I do want to know what I can improve on to make it better quality if I do this again and help push me into not making this a one-off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

pretty solid! audacity does decent noise reduction and it sounds reasonably clean without any artifacts. Voice acting is good, well-judged.