Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Eat My Fuc posted:

Did Matt Hardy really say Sami was a "False Latino" and said he's going to eat Proud N' Powerful because he "Loves Puerto Rican food"?

That did, unfortunately, happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

yea ok posted:

I lost in act 3 with the defect :mad:

You can play STS and watch Dynamite at the same time

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

CobiWann posted:

"You beat me but I didn't give up?"

I think he was paralyzed in pain. While spears is in the hospital Scott Steiner will be visiting his wife.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Wiltsghost posted:

so i have a vpn, if i want fite tv do i just vpn to uk?

That’s what I did, yeah. And you really only need the VPN to sign up, you can watch without it once you’ve subscribed to AEW Plus

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

That’s what I did, yeah. And you really only need the VPN to sign up, you can watch without it once you’ve subscribed to AEW Plus

Nice, thank you.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Mons Hubris posted:

You can play STS and watch Dynamite at the same time

Maybe you can

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

jericho is saving this company for the next however many weeks they have in the can

plester1
Jul 9, 2004

Someone please turn this into a real forum smiley like :judas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

plester1 posted:

Someone please turn this into a :judas: style forum smiley.

I think I got the size down?

Huntman fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 9, 2020