Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
he took the time and attention to detail to count up how many poser models he used in his lovely illustration but apparently didn't bother to pay the same attention to basic grammar and coherent sentence structure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

that's a common trait of schizophrenia

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
but they needed more development

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.

Who What Now posted:

What the gently caress? Why is he on land?!

Mating season

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

tardwrangler posted:

Mating season

Pro avatar right here. Put the fear in scoobies moist hearts

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Put the fear in scoobies moist hearts

not as much as our ISSUE BACKPACK PROPANE FLAMETHROWERS :flame:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the loving axe handles are the best part.

They're a country without baseball bats

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

HiroProtagonist posted:

gently caress me this is choice poo poo

I like that the logo patches on the arms are at a jaunty angle; gives the death squad a much-needed sense of fun.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

quote:

Those of us called up in the first pickup were already well toughened by hard work in all weathers in docks or at sea; for those who joined us later, a big part of the toughening process was not repetitive PT or PE exercises but a reproduction of old-type unmechanized waterfront dock work handling goods in all weathers in a thick tough docks issue boilersuit, and hobnailed boots with steel toecaps and edging and heel-irons and three layers of strong leather all round, and exposed on one side to sea (including spray blowing in when there is a storm), and climbing in and out and across ships' holds and suchlike aided by a docker's hook.

he really likes, fetishized, particular things.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the loving axe handles are the best part.

The axe handles are an important part of SEA PATROL culture.

I don't remember the Lore, but there was definitely some axe handles Lore. And they've always been a tool for land-based beatings. You're not safe on land, you Scooby Doos.

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 12, 2020

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i tried to read the lore but in the first paragraph hes already talking about flamethrowering a camp of irish and "gipsies"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Necros posted:

i tried to read the lore but in the first paragraph hes already talking about flamethrowering a camp of irish and "gipsies"

They must have been pretty desperate to have to set up their caravans underwater.

Holden MacRoin
Sep 5, 2011

Snake Dance posted:

Honestly I hope he got caught in a boat propeller

egregious stroke spotted

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

JK Fresco posted:

They're a country without baseball bats

Loads of bats, but only 4 baseballs.

I wonder how Anthony’s colleagues at the University of Manchester remember him.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

SEA PATROL is heroically ensuring that all spare industrial breathing sets are converted into ventilators to fight COVID19 instead of recreational diving equipment for scoobydoos.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ALL HAIL SEA PATROL! :11tea:

TacticalNecromancy
May 25, 2015

Given he's a british man of a certain age I'm genuinely amazed that the ray guns aren't the Dalek-style ones that literally painfully kill you with the worst kind of electricity. Instead it's some sort of particle gun that seems very inadvisable to use underwater or indeed on people, given the description.

Fake Edit: I went to the wikipedia page on 'pickaxes' because I'm sure pickaxe handles have a variety of different meanings over here. Guess who showed up?

Go bloody figure.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Who here hasn't read 1984 every week and hasn't cheered when Winston Smith has finally been re-educated?

STAND UP AND CLAP!

No saccharin for you! <:mad:>

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TacticalNecromancy posted:

Fake Edit: I went to the wikipedia page on 'pickaxes' because I'm sure pickaxe handles have a variety of different meanings over here. Guess who showed up?

Go bloody figure.

The dude makes like a dozen Wikipedia contributions a day. I'm curious what he did for a living before retiring to create all this.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When I get retired (and if there's still internet by then) I'm so stealing this guy's thunder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Axe handles were definitely a thing back in the day in the US too