Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pter0dactyl

[quote="Macnult" post="504252604"]
nice i'm currently manifesting some coffee with oat milk + maple syrup added
[/quot

nnice I like honey in my coffee you ever try that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

yeah man it's really good. at the renaissance festival every year there's a honey store where i always get some type of flavored honey (my fav is blueberry). i haven't tried that kind in my coffee yet but once i re-up i'm definitely gonna manifest some

pter0dactyl

Macnult posted:

yeah man it's really good. at the renaissance festival every year there's a honey store where i always get some type of flavored honey (my fav is blueberry). i haven't tried that kind in my coffee yet but once i re-up i'm definitely gonna manifest some

blueberry honey? uh what city is this I need to try this

Macnult

pter0dactyl posted:

blueberry honey? uh what city is this I need to try this

maryland renaissance festival. i looked it up and found the site of the people who sell the honey and it turns out it doesn't have to be renaissance festival season to buy some
here's a link to their blueberry honey

pter0dactyl

Macnult posted:

maryland renaissance festival. i looked it up and found the site of the people who sell the honey and it turns out it doesn't have to be renaissance festival season to buy some
here's a link to their blueberry honey

I declare today as national Macnult day on the byob forum

(btw guess who has a venti iced coffee on route from Starbucks thru uber eats right now)???

Macnult

thanks man but imo i think today is for everyone

that venti iced coffee is gonna be so good

pter0dactyl

Macnult posted:

thanks man but imo i think today is for everyone

that venti iced coffee is gonna be so good

thanks bro I got an extra espresso shots so its gonna be 5 espressos

im gonna feel zooted !

did u manifest your coffee with oat meal + syrup?

Macnult

noiiice sometimes it's fun to get a magic bean juice rush

and ye it was good. oat milk is like vegan whole milk it's awesome (i'm not vegan but like yeah)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Got some oatly in my coffee right now, thinking about skateboarding after work so I'm manifesting that good weather

Stoner Sloth

manifesting much love and chill vibes to all of my BYOB posting pals!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pter0dactyl

manifesting sex

deep dish peat moss

I'm manifesting the shipping manifest for the boat carrying the copies of the band Mana Fest's new record

Space Taxi
I'm manifesting concerned onlookers. I might be trying too hard.

nut

pter0dactyl posted:

manifesting sex

manifesting sex 2

pter0dactyl

a nap zzzzzzzzz

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
You know how you start making a daily task list in an attempt to be more productive, and if you don't get around to something you carry it over to the next day, and then at the end of the week you realize that your list is just as long despite not adding anything to the list because you carry over nearly everything?

That.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pter0dactyl

Bright Bart posted:

You know how you start making a daily task list in an attempt to be more productive, and if you don't get around to something you carry it over to the next day, and then at the end of the week you realize that your list is just as long despite not adding anything to the list because you carry over nearly everything?

That.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpcJGPV9w6s