Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

-Murmillos no longer able to rocket jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
-P90 no longer spawns randomly on the map.

High on the hog, 90's style.

goatface

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

- We are working to solve the glitch that makes amputated limbs explode like Greek fire pots. Until then you are asked to restrict your weapon choices to bludgeoning and piercing weapons, thank you.

BoldFrankensteinMir

-Visigoths now come with a loot warning.

Sig by Heather Papps

Jaguars!

-A number of purely cosmetic changes have been made to all Goth classes

LastGoodBoy

-Correct sound file now plays when the Emperor gives a thumbs down.

-"screaming_chimp.wav" has been removed from system files.

goatface

- whooping_chimp[1-16].wav have been added to the sound files. Chimp vocalisations are now more representative of their full range.

- added support for hieroglyphics in the graffiti options

- added 28 hieroglyphics strings to the ban words list

Finger Prince

-Boadicea wheel spike damage reduced so it is no longer a one-shot dismemberment. Base jump height reduced so the player can no longer jump to avoid them without putting points into vaulting.
-increased chances of salt appearing in rare loot drops.

FutonForensic

- players can no longer drink wine out of each other's hair indefinitely

Yinlock

- due to player complaints, nero's cutscenes are now skippable
- due to emperor complaints, nero's cutscenes are now unskippable and nero cannot be untargeted

Jaguars!

-Consul horse bug reclassified as feature.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

- fixed bug in the Capua Ludus where players can skip the tutorial and grief spectators
- VAC banned 6000 players who abused this glitch. their accounts are available to view on the Appian channel

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 15, 2020

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
- resolved issue where characters with >5 stoicism points can only attack themselves

google THIS

- Fixed an issue with Julius Caesar's friendly fire death dialogue. It should now be correctly localized per the player's language settings.

BoldFrankensteinMir

-Whips now do bonus damage against players who have not "liked" a Cicero post in the last 24 hours.

Sig by Heather Papps

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

-Issue where barbarian invasion irreparably crashes game and corrupts install on some operating systems remains unresolved. May have to port to a new OS.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

-Update on the barbarian invasion crash: Changing region to EAST and language settings to GREEK seems to resolve issue, at least temporarily

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

goatface

- added more single-muscle-group shots to the pre-combat oiling up scene. Scene now lasts 27 seconds and is unskippable.

- added a comprehensive gladiator fitness guide to the store to help everyone get that warrior physique in their own home.

BoldFrankensteinMir

-CAPTCHA now only requires identifying the phrase "this is the king of the jews" in two out of three languages.

Sig by Heather Papps

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
- glitch crashing the client to a infamous "meat spin" website upon casting whirlwind may or may not have been a bug , but has been removed from the game.

<3 <3 Vanisher

goatface

- the "unusual" statues in the colesseum were placed there by a disgruntled colleague shortly before their departure and have now been removed. The great God Jupiter should never be represented as having an elephant head in place of his genitals, even if it is "only a posing pouch". We apologise to anyone who was offended. And Jupiter.

Yinlock

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

-Whips now do bonus damage against players who have not "liked" a Cicero post in the last 24 hours.

Yinlock

- placed all players back into their cells after the emperor freed them all in yesterday's event, we hope you enjoyed April Fools!

Vagabong
- Fixed a bug that caused the 'Roman's go home' graffiti texture to replace all stone wall textures

goatface

- Charioteers can no longer cross-class the gladiator skills that provide animal companions. The big cat ai is incapable of distinguishing between friendly and hostile horses and it was ruining the races for others.

FutonForensic

- fixed animation bug where NPCs caught in Mt. Pompeii's eruption would get stuck jerking off forever

LastGoodBoy

FutonForensic posted:

- fixed animation bug where NPCs caught in Mt. Pompeii's eruption would get stuck jerking off forever

alexandriao

- "Game of Thrones" update rolled back after negative approval. Among other things this means it is no longer possible to create a circular family tree. Existing circular family trees will cause the player to slide through the wall at 90m/s. No we will not fix this you perverts.

alexandriao

- Explosives regional update available now. Only in China for the time being while we A/B test.

alexandriao

- Fixed the economy causing bad living conditions under Feudalism. TODO: rework this after 2 months as it's just a hack atm.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Please REMOVE the Chimera animal from the arena. It is UNFAIR and UNREALISTIC!!!

Spears and Tridents should go back to the prices they used to be IMO.

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lowdog
-Removed Easter seasonal decorations from the Appian Way