Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I read a question someone posed in the Wrestling Twitter thread and thought this might be a fun, interesting open forum to openly ponder what would have happened if the history of wrestling took some slight twists and turns.

-What would wrestling have looked like if Hogan hadn't signed with the WWF in '84?

-What if Raw hadn't started to beat Nitro in the ratings that fateful January night in '99?

-What is WWE's trajectory in the 2000s if Brock hadn't suddenly left in '04?

Please feel free to add your own questions and queries!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
There's already a thread, bro.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918000

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Well I'll be. Jerusalem whenever you feel like it you can close/gas this one, i don't seem to have the option to on mobile.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Apr 12, 2020

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
What if Chris Benoit wore a bra during the murders? there would probably be a lot of guys on the indies wrestling in bras now, let's be honest.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what if you had also posted in the other what if thread and forgot about it. well I think that would have been very funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

hosed up big time today, fellas