Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Pepsi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

The liquor cabinet is getting empty, and by empty I mean the vodka and gin are gone and we've started opening the weird poo poo I get as presents or on vacation. We opened a box of "exclusive limited edition" Gekkeikan sake. I don't know anything about sake, but its pretty good.

Once that runs out, I may try to mix something with an old bottle of Berliner Luft, or maybe finish the last absinthe. There's also a 30-year old port, but drinking that out of boredom would just be wrong.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It's Friday, it's steak night, and that means tonight it's a growler of homebrewed Kolsch.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Fruits of the sea posted:

The liquor cabinet is getting empty, and by empty I mean the vodka and gin are gone and we've started opening the weird poo poo I get as presents or on vacation. We opened a box of "exclusive limited edition" Gekkeikan sake. I don't know anything about sake, but its pretty good.

Once that runs out, I may try to mix something with an old bottle of Berliner Luft, or maybe finish the last absinthe. There's also a 30-year old port, but drinking that out of boredom would just be wrong.

Try heating up Sake. Thats the traditional way of drinking. It also tastes great.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why summon the unholy spirits!?!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

SOJU!!!!

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
water you having? heheheh

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
ive been making limoncello 3 liters at a time

Barudak
May 7, 2007

zaepg posted:

Try heating up Sake. Thats the traditional way of drinking. It also tastes great.

Not all sakes are hot sakes, and most premium sake varieties, like the Ginjo and Daiginjo that Gekkeikan makes, are expected to be served chilled at like 10-15 centigrade.

drat, now I want an icy fresh Daiginjo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I got a growler of delicious stout and a growler of delicious blonde ale from the nearest brewery today and I'm drinking that poo poo

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Oct 21, 2020

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
evan williams and mountain dew

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

WINE FROM A BOX

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Legent bourbon and club soda. It's okay.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Barudak posted:

Not all sakes are hot sakes, and most premium sake varieties, like the Ginjo and Daiginjo that Gekkeikan makes, are expected to be served chilled at like 10-15 centigrade.

You know what DOES taste good heated? Amaretto.
Tried making some homemade but failed miserably.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hakashu 12 year, Jefferson’s Ocean, rum and Pepsi

Barudak
May 7, 2007

zaepg posted:

You know what DOES taste good heated? Amaretto.
Tried making some homemade but failed miserably.

What did you use? Sounds interesting

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I drank two glasses of strawberry nesquik and now I feel very sick op. Please help

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Barudak posted:

What did you use? Sounds interesting

I used almond and vanilla extract with sugar in a vodka infusion, but it tasted too watery. Next time I'll try using peach kernels, which is how its normally made, and then there's boiling and a caramelization process. But that takes forever so I probably will just shell out the :10bux: for a bottle.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Gatts posted:

Hakashu 12 year, Jefferson’s Ocean, rum and Pepsi

sounds like a waste of whatever Hakashu 12 year is

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
I've been craving whiskey lately, so I picked up a bottle of Pendleton today. Once my kid is in bed, I'm going to go drink some of it with water and ice, along with a big fat bowl of chronic. :420: :2bong:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

yikes! posted:

sounds like a waste of whatever Hakashu 12 year is

Hakushu, its japanese single malt from suntory. lighter than their Yamazaki, it's honestly comparable to a typical Speyside single malt imo

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Pappy van natty light

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Rum, from a bottle! Admiral Nelson's 151. Fun fact, saying that phrase into the phone elicits the same reaction as expressing suicidal intent.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just a bunch of beers

as always

:clint:

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Vermouth because it's the best of both worlds.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Barudak posted:

I drank a bunch of that unfiltered stuff that looks like milk out of a pink bottle once and farted incessantly the next day. It was good, though.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I'm kind of embarrassed to say is this a safe space

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Harvey Mantaco posted:

I'm kind of embarrassed to say is this a safe space

no

eat poo poo and die. im going to come over to your house with eleven knives taped to my finger. "oh but where's the eleventh knife?" you'll ask, spurring a conversation wherein i reveal that i have eleven fingers and have never known the outside world to realize this is unusual. then we'll drink your gamer girl bathwater together in peace.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

no

eat poo poo and die. im going to come over to your house with eleven knives taped to my finger. "oh but where's the eleventh knife?" you'll ask, spurring a conversation wherein i reveal that i have eleven fingers and have never known the outside world to realize this is unusual. then we'll drink your gamer girl bathwater together in peace.

Ok and thank you I appreciate the honesty :blush:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Tequila and brine
mix with a bunch of ice to chill it
pour into a glass
garnish with chipotle powder

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
poo poo, tonight? I got off work at 8 and I've been drinking beer since.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Last night we had warm apple cider, heated with a stick of cinnamon and a few cloves in it! We don't really drink alcohol that much, so I imagine tonight may be more cider, or just some water with dinner.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Beer. But because I'm feeling fancy, in a glass!

Tomorrow my girlfriend is making pisco sour which is the only way to drink that stuff that I've found so far.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
bottom shelf vodka while i watch random game streamers in my room alone, same as every other friday + saturday night

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hakashu 12 year, Jefferson’s Ocean, Whistlepig 12 yr, Oban 18 year, Diplomatico Reserve Rum, Roku and Botanist gin.

Will mix the gin, may mix the rum, but the others straight

It’s been a week.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothing at all hopefully, still winding down from the post Thanksgiving bender

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

One of the local hobo tallcans. Chased by a Red Bull.

What can I say, I’m on a budget right now.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
tap water like every other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!
visiting this brewery:

http://www.blackravenbrewing.com/Beerfolio/trickster-ipa
https://www.blackravenbrewing.com/Beerfolio/grandfather-raven-imperial-stout

https://www.seattlemag.com/news-and-features/hops-capital-world-eastern-washington

Coffee Jones fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Oct 23, 2020