Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
We the posters, in order to form a more perfect forum, and under the auspices of a literal deist god, have gathered to agree upon Articles in which our confederation may be founded, among these posting, quoting, and the pursuit of humor

The first article
Thou shalt pay ten american dollars, not including applicable taxes

The second article
Thou shall refrain from attempting to ovethrow the united states government

The third article
Thou shall refrain from prejudice against any ethnicity, creed, orientation, religion, disability, or ideology

The fourth article
Thou shouldist post at every available opportunity

The fifth article
Each subforum shall mint its own currency which is to be pegged, at some graduation, with the renminbi

The sixth article
Each subforum shall uphold a militia to defend her in times of war and unrest

The seventh article
Every year, each subforum must submit a tax which is to be exercised for the good of the forum by a comittee consisting of 17 random posters

Are there any comments or ammendments you all have in mind before I sand this ink over? I wouldn't want to remake the forums in my image without feedback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I shall sign this decree

sincerely,
John Handjob

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The franchise shall not be extended to non-platowners

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Suck and tug gently upon my balls, op

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I go into a room to revise articles, come out with a whole new document that you dont get to review before its implemented

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Can I still attempt to overthrow other national governments?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
That's what we're here to hammer out.

I'm willing that the Council of 17 be platinum members

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Should members of high standing, once defenestrated be stricken from the book of eternal life in heaven?

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

The charter of this land should include a line about the proper course of action in the event that the van is rocking.

Gentlegoons, knocking. Yay or nay?

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Eighth article
You are banned, go back to the first article.

uh zip zoom
May 28, 2003

Sensitive Thugs Need Hugs

CheeseThief posted:

The charter of this land should include a line about the proper course of action in the event that the van is rocking.

Gentlegoons, knocking. Yay or nay?

absolutely yay.

point of inquiry: does this require a second to warrant a vote?
point of inquiry: if a vote is warranted, what percentage majority is required for it to enter the charter?

Point of order: I second the motion that the OP also suck and tug gently upon my balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Looking at "Rules of Order", we see that we require a 1/3 majority of yays to amend the document. For the sucking and tugging of genitalia, gently or otherwise, a 4/5 majority is requited