Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It's a little known fact that if you talk about something and it sounds sciency enough nobody actually checks any of it and they just give you a nobel prize and a whole bunch of money! Time for Star Wars Subforum to get in on that action!

The Asspirational Thinking Strategy
Most people don't know that how big your rear end is has been shown to be directly correlated with how big you THINK it is. Big rear end thoughts make for big rear end days, little rear end thoughts cause the pounds to just fade away! This works and I'm selling a pamphlet telling people what the best big and little rear end thoughts are for only 5.99 plus shipping plus tax plus one more dollar because I think it's such good information.

Every Booger has a little bit of gold in it somewhere
Why do you think your mom always told you to stop picking your nose? She wanted those precious precious nose nuggets. Probably took the money she brought back from the gold store and gave you pennies on the dollar in exchange for your teeth, which is also some kinda scam but I haven't been able to figure out where she was pawning those off nor how she managed to profit so greatly from them. Science is ongoing.

Arm Chairs make you really fuckin buff
Only your arms though. If you want to have nice legs you'll have to saw the legs off a table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
By vibrating at the exactly right frequency you can ascend to a higher plane of existence where the laws are different. Some who have returned say that jaywalking is legal there, though some disagree.

48 Hour Boner
May 26, 2005

I think something's wrong with this thing
Sets are just a theory, for all you know numbers just stop at some point

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
The worlds under a microscope are filled with surprises; One of them is a big eye, looking back at you!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Computers don't actually work, they've just given the right answers most of the time so far by pure chance. We've all been very lucky.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
You may think the little smiling sun ceramics are only for show, but they actually refract light down onto the earth in a way the plants crave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.
man is also some kind of old computer made of poop