Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Ahh... it's just good to feel the wind on your face sometimes. There's so much tension in society and the community, so pop on in here and relax for a minute. Watch the clouds go by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Everything is exactly as it is.

Good thread.

TatoPancakes
Jun 5, 2019

the brainwaves are thinking
Saw a deer when I was out for a walk the other day, I don't think the wildlife is complaining about humans being stuck inside.
good thread op

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Took a bath and drank a few beers. Gkkd times

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I think im going yo get s pizza now

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I took the dogs for an early lunch walk and we were just chillin and lookin around and heard a loud "ssscCRAAAWWW" and looked up and there was a big rear end bald eagle circling a ways away and up quite a bit.

And at first I thought "wow that's a nice big bird" and nodded a little. And then I thought "You're all alone up there just floating around why the gently caress are you screaming at something you dumb bastard?" And laughed at it because bald eagles are dumb as poo poo and enjoyed the rest of the walk back inside.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I’ve become a daily drinker, but also haven’t gained much weight. So I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the people have spoken, op

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
drat it's hard getting out of bed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
calling in sick it is. thanks thread!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
What kind if pizza should i get

Im leaning buffalo chicken but then that's ehst inslways get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Wandering around in a light rainstorm. Look how big this tree is/was.