Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

this guy:

i feel like he totally fucks. not only is he jacked, but in one of the twisted metal games he entered to find out who killed his wife. tehy were totally banging

i only question this because according to the twisted metal wiki he had trouble going to the bathroom which is definitely a turn off and a dealbreaker to some:

Twisted Metal III posted:

"When Axel was a boy, his father strapped two giant wheels to his son's arms and legs. For twenty years, Axel has lived a tormented life filled with daily retread and challenging trips to the bathroom. He's back to win Twisted Metal and become one with his machine forever."

but if his wife could see past his bathroom struggles then they probably came up with neat sex positions that involve your partner having their legs and arms attached to two giant wheels. that's true love right there imo and he's proabably like "i don't gently caress my lwife i make love to her"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

ya but he didn’t believe in marriage

nut

he believes in going fast and shooting bullets sex was a past time

Heather Papps

hello friend

"well son, it's your 5th birthday, blow out your candles, make a wish!"

*a mighty exhale*

"well, axel, what did you wish for?"

"I WANNA BE A TRUCK"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

No I don’t think so because I used to fry him all the time as thumper and it looked like my flames were right about crotch height so I can’t imagine he has much left ya know?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
legends say if you out your ear up to the thread you can hear Yellow Jacket saying "YEAH" from his character select screen

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't know if within canon axel from twisted metal hosed, but, heh heh, let's say he did. i think it would go something like this.
*opens leatherbound book, clears throat*
"axel was greased, and not with car grease. no, tonight, axel was greased with gently caress GREASE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everybody fucks

nut

axel pulling a crazy prank where he put his wrist stumps at his nostrils look like he picking his nose with his whole fists haha got me once or twice

Slumpy
his dad hosed him out of a healthy relationship strappin him into that fuckin gizmo i tell ya hwhat lol

slumpy

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Axel from Road Rash sure did. That chain hosed you up every time! And then he hosed your girl!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

Heather Papps posted:

"well son, it's your 5th birthday, blow out your candles, make a wish!"

*a mighty exhale*

"well, axel, what did you wish for?"

"I WANNA BE A TRUCK"