Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

if hewasn't a really messed up killer and sold actual ice cream would you buy some from his truck? or would you be scared of his firey head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

i would give him a chance assuming isn't actually going to kill me. i think it's admirable that even though his head is on fire he is still making a living selling a treat that is already prone to melting

nut

I would be frightened of his fiery head honestly

cda

by Hand Knit
Has anyone done a movie where it's like an armored car heist movie except it's an ice cream truck and little kids

cda

by Hand Knit
Like... Heat, but with kids, and an Ice Cream truck. Call it Ice, because that's the opposite of Heat. Or maybe call it Chill.

Macnult

cda posted:

Like... Heat, but with kids, and an Ice Cream truck. Call it Ice, because that's the opposite of Heat. Or maybe call it Chill.

that'd be a solid summer blockbuster idea

Macnult

i think sweet tooth's favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla. "it's not about the taste," he says, "but about the potential. you can mix it [vanilla] with pretty much any other flavor of ice cream and it works. it grants you the freedom to test out different topping combinations without having to worry about potential taste bud distractions. vanilla is the blank canvas to an artist of ice cream."

Heather Papps

hello friend

"first you get the gumballs, then you get the ice cream. then... then you get the pokemon cards."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

please sir I want a cyclone no keep the change

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Macnult posted:

i think sweet tooth's favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla. "it's not about the taste," he says, "but about the potential. you can mix it [vanilla] with pretty much any other flavor of ice cream and it works. it grants you the freedom to test out different topping combinations without having to worry about potential taste bud distractions. vanilla is the blank canvas to an artist of ice cream."

sig by owlhawk911

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cda posted:

tradjik

would U ever bump a post to make someone belief U think a certain thing a certain way

TOOT BOOT

the ice cream truck thing is probably just an elaborate front

tradjik

everything is a front for something else. the only two real powers in the world are money and reputation and money sucks and byob has a bad reputation for trying to control people's minds and trolling anyone that tries to point it out. feel free to delete this post or just carry on when I get bored

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
*daps up Sweet Tooth* hey my man lemme get a choco taco, thanks boss

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

excuse me mr tooth, sir?

yes i ordered a cone of rocky road and upon licking it twice it transported me to a cormac mccarthy novel

no i am not satisfied

i guess i'll take store credit then

have a nice day

tradjik

here's a good song about teeth

https://youtu.be/bw5pi9nUGJ8

Escape From Noise

Do you think he offers non dairy alternatives?

teardrop

by Pragmatica

cda posted:

Has anyone done a movie where it's like an armored car heist movie except it's an ice cream truck and little kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJVmu6yttiw
sorry its not a full length movie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

cda posted:

The ice cream truck episode of Dexter's lab

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Do you think he offers non dairy alternatives?

i like to think he does. maybe he replaces the weapons on his truck with extra storage for those with dietary restrictions

Macnult

i just learned that sweet tooth is the name of the truck and that the clown's name is actually needles kane. imo a smart business decision would be to swap names

nut

all my kids perking up and running to the door when the needles truck comes round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

all my kids perking up and running to the door when the needles truck comes round

You're from New Mexico too?