Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

it's a shame that the twisted metal tournament is so heavyily male dominated. grrr explosions and vehicles, welding, ammunition. so masculine. like, grow up. there are women in the twisted metal tournament but it's as if they're just trying to meet a quota by picking up the ceo's daughter (who he didn't even know was alive) and then some other woman who just wants to be a model and own the runway. i respect her goals and dreams but the way the twisted metal tournament organization portrays it is super problematic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

every twisted metal has a picture of the same evil male clown and every time i get less surprised and more frustrated

Macnult

you'd think the head honchos would feature a different character on the cover because a lot of people are scared of clowns, even though most clowns are meant to make you laugh and feel good

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

ah yes, the "shrink it and pink it" approach :rolleyes:

nut

yes yes I see *replaces all the cars with women*

Heather Papps

hello friend

i was always more of a vigalente 8 man myself, because it has much better representation. for example,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKHaWSkzuW0
finally, a game where that understands who i am as a gamer

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vaginas are the most twisted metal thing in existence when you think about it