Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

TeeQueue posted:

Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to be intoxicated. One time, I was infected with a virus that prevailed throughout the net at the time. It caused me to perceive everything ten times slower… They say intoxication is similar to that.

I was re-reading this (because it's great) and this stood out to me. Another 10 times slower when she normally experiences stuff 100x slower - oof. Kind of odd that it made her act sluggish, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneWingedDevil
Aug 27, 2012

Qrr posted:

I was re-reading this (because it's great) and this stood out to me. Another 10 times slower when she normally experiences stuff 100x slower - oof. Kind of odd that it made her act sluggish, though.

She was probably occupied with fighting the urge to shoot herself with the nearest E.G.O. gun.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
This was part of the script though. It could be A making poo poo up or trying to be coy about the way Angela works.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Qrr posted:

She runs 100x faster than people. Her getting the virus put her at 10x speed instead, so this statement is her desperately wishing for intoxication to help relieve her length of suffering to something more like 100k years instead of 1M.

Blenderkitty
May 6, 2004

dog dog dog dog dog dog dog
Biscuit Hider

Winterdragon2004 posted:

I know I'm super late, but drawing isn't really my strong suit. Nevertheless I wanted to show my appreciation towards my favorite agent, those we have lost, and this whole thread in general:

I may have come in around day 46 or so, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this LP from beginning to end. Lobotomy Corporation had caught my eye some time ago, where I kept lapping up what I could find until I found this thread, which was that final push to buy the game for myself. Not very good at it, but I'm having a lot of fun. also got into LoR a bit, but everything goes a bit over my head, so I cant wait to see someone who knows what there doing blaze through it.

It was a fun experience, I hope you all a good time, and may we all find the books we're searching for in the near future.

This is the sweetest thing; I love it. :allears:

(Not sarcastic)

Tatters
Jan 29, 2020
I got into the fanart post. I have never felt more accomplished in my entire life.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009
Let me also say thanks for your LP of this game as I enjoyed it but wouldnt be able to play the game itself.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for the excellent LP! What ended up being the winning guess for the number of resets?

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

scaterry posted:

Thanks for the excellent LP! What ended up being the winning guess for the number of resets?

Abno roundup 12 has the list of winners, but the final count was 17.

There were 6 more after the LP story was done in order to deathless day 49 as well, but those didn’t count.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged
Awesome LP, don't think my perfectionism would let me endure the stress so I'm glad to see someone else play it, and great writing of your own added to the game's to boot. Thanks for the fun!

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Thanks for the effort of a thorough and detailed LP. Made everything clear and legible and fun to follow. Good luck with Ruina.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

Thank you for showing off this really neat game that I would absolutely hate playing myself, and building a really great story around it for the LP. Looking forward to the Ruina LP!

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!
Thank you for the amazing LP TQ, this was a super enjoyable read ^.^

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

(I couldn't find the artist for credit, if anyone knows hmu)

ETA: source thanks TQ!

CHiRAL fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jul 8, 2021

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

CHiRAL posted:

Oh my god it's beautiful.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

CHiRAL posted:

https://priceofsilence.tumblr.com/post/617834890613981184/thank-you-sealed-valkyria-for-your-big-brain

Found it. And by this I mean I asked around on the CKC discord and LC wiki discord and one of them found it. :v:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I laughed at that drawing hard enough that my roommate came to see what was so funny. I had to send him away disappointed because I have no idea how to explain "Binah is a bitch-rear end motherfucker she pissed on my wife" without writing a short, spoilery novel worth of context.

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
who is gebura's wife?

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MinutePirateBug posted:

who is gebura's wife?

Hod

Omniphile
Apr 5, 2010

Love? Justice? Pah! I'll crush them all!

That's a funny way to spell "Myo"!

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
I could see myself subscribing to Binah's Well.

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Omniphile posted:

That's a funny way to spell "Myo"!

it's fine...gebura has two ha-- oh. oh no.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Obnoxipus posted:

it's fine...gebura has two ha-- oh. oh no.

Incidentally, 'Boxbot Polycule' is also the name of my third Glitch Hop album.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Thread update time:

I've finished my once-over to edit things and whatnot, and will be submitting things for archival... probably tomorrow, as my head feels like mush.

As far as Library of Ruina goes, when I asked about the script Watson said that he was planning on doing final corrections for it throughout July-I decided to wait until that's done and finalized before trying to get my hands on a full text dump of the game. In the interim I'll probably grabbing the sprite assets of the game, typing up an OP, and maybe uploading the OST to clyp or something.

Have a great day, everyone!

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Library of Ruina is now live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Thread has hit the Archive.