Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Oh, we did a lot of homemade rocketry, too. Stump remover and powdered sugar is perfect fuel for model rockets, we had really good times with those. We could get stuff up 100+ feet easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
one of my fondest memories is my and my 3 buddies rolling balls in the middle of the day bombing down Broadway in a 2002 Ford Windstar while listening to Paul's Boutique

Arven
Sep 23, 2007
Our school did a medieval festival and the SCA came in and put on a tourney for us. We thought it was cool a poo poo, but were pissed off when we found out you had to be 18 to join and fight.

So, we did the rational thing- made our own wooden swords and shields and had our own battles. Nobody really ever had any armor. We even put tennis balls on arrows and shot them at each other. We were doing this from 7th until 10th grade. I still don't understand how nobody got seriously injured and how all of our parents were completely cool with it.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Has anyone said your mom ?

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!

Unfinish3d posted:

One time a friend and I hopped on a train as it went through my town when it came to the brief stop it would make, then it would almost completely slow down near his place so we jumped off there. Neither of us could come up with a good story of how we got from my place to his so fast at the time and our parents were pissed.
My friends and I had to cross the tracks to get to downtown, but there was a stopped train in the way so we just climbed over it. Except it started moving before we jumped off and I was the last one on as it sped up. It’s a good thing I mustered up the courage to jump off because there were no stops for probably hundreds of miles.

I had this friend in high school and we made some amazingly bad decisions as teenage girls. One of the less dangerous ones was finding her boyfriend’s old pot stash which was pretty much just seeds and stems and smoking it from a coke can, then pretending we were high while watching the same episode of ren and stimpy on repeat for hours.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Derpies posted:

Has anyone said your mom ?

No, but somebody mentioned your father.

Mine was probably scaling a 20 meter cliff of rotten sandstone in primary school.

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.
Swapped drivers while doing 90 down some interstate

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Broke into a lookout tower like 5 stories tall and had a huge party in it.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Shopping center small town Saturday night:

Go behind the carpet store and pull giant cardboard tubes from the trash and put them in the road
Swipe lawn ornaments or holiday decorations and put them in the road
Sit in the lot nearby and place bets about what people would do when they drove up to random poo poo blocking the road

Follow someone cruising until they notice. Chase them when they try to lose you or get away when they end up chasing you and threatening your life.

Give some dude a couple bucks to buy us alcohol, get drunk and drive around the back roads trying to get lost.

LunarBinary
May 23, 2018
I stole a truck with a few of my friends. And by stole I mean hook a chain between two trucks and drag it off.

There was an old mid 70's model chevy truck parked at a gas station for about 2 weeks. We tried the door handle and found it was unlocked. That night me and 2 other guys got drunk and thought hey why not take it. My buddy drove us there in his truck. I was in charge of handling the chain between the two trucks. Other guy hopped in the empty truck and put it in neutral, as it was a manual transmission, and steer it. We haul it down the road a few miles and dump it behind an abandoned moblie home. Six days later we come back and find the truck is gone and god knows where it went.

The kicker to this story, and why I still feel like this is the stupidest and shittiest thing I've ever done, was when I found out why the truck was abandoned in the first place.
This guy drives the truck to the gas station, goes in, has a call that his wife is going into labor, runs to his truck and it won't start so he gets picked up and leaves it there. Not having enough money to fix it and just having a new kid the owner of the gas station understands and lets him leave it there for a bit.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Made a bean shooter out of a balloon and half a plastic soda bottle in jr high. There were 3 floors at our school and two restrooms on each end of each floor. We shot a bunch of those long fluorescent lights in like four of the bathrooms before we saw a bunch of cops searching the building. This was like 20 years ago before cameras so we got away with it but were scared shitless at the time.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Filling a coffee can with gasoline, lighting it, then smacking it with baseball bats. Throwing burning toilet paper at a middle school while riding our bikes at night. Spray painted our dumb made up names on a newly made street one Halloween. Running through neighbor's yards and jumping their fences at night. Shooting air rifles at a thick rubber ball caught in the tree of a friend's back yard (same friend used same air rifle as a kind of half joke pointing at myself and another friend when I brought a game over for him to borrow). Driving through a neighborhood while my friends would moon people with their asses hanging out the windows. Driving straight into a cardboardbox loaded with packing peanuts in a quiet rich neighborhood one night and making a mess of the street. Same friend tried to throw a firecracker out the window of the car but accidentally hit the window causing it to drop back into the car so we both went "Oh poo poo..." and took cover inside.

Egged some random person's house and dove into a mutual friend's get away car but there wasn't enough room for my friend. I barely fit in the back laying on the other's legs but my friend got stuck having to talk to the owner of the house since we all ditched him.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Oh and my highschool friend took a dead squirrel in the road and put it in a plastic bag and started flinging the bag everywhere. He even threw the bag with the dead squirrel straight into another friend's house and laughed his head off when that other friend's little sisters came out to play with the bag and see what was inside.

I'm pretty sure that friend might legitimately have some kind of personality disorder.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
After a two day speed bender took a four hundred mile round trip to buy a kilo of weed from a gangster. The guy driving had no license, the car wasn’t taxed or insured, and he borrowed it from the nominal owner without asking. On the way back home we had an extremely minor accident (bumper damage only) with a literal brand new car, and we had to bullshit our way out of swapping details with the angry owner while high as gently caress.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Did circles around the practicing drumline while skipping practice in order to get kicked out of marching band which worked.

140 past a sitting cop on the interstate (ghosted out of there and took second exit, u-turned toward a busy parking lot, bai popo.)

Finished high school at the bottom of my class without having a drug problem.
Lord help me stay away from the grave and the prison.

Midjack posted:

Divided by zero.

Serious answer, went 135 mph in a Toyota minivan with six people in it on the interstate.

A supercharged Previa? A Sienna?
Otherwise, not that I doubt you--just no idea which one even goes that fast.

grillster fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Apr 25, 2020

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Willfrey posted:

Broke into a lookout tower like 5 stories tall and had a huge party in it.

This but an abandoned old folks home.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Literally A Person posted:

Abandoned psych center for us. That place was creepy.

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.
Drunken camping game we called "Caterpillar". One person puts their sleeping bag on backwards over their head and tries to stay standing longest while the rest beat the poo poo out of them with pillows/whatever. Rotate through everybody. You lose, you drink. The winner, obviously, needs to drink even more.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

This but it was under construction still and we unleashed all the fire extinguishers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

grillster posted:

A supercharged Previa? A Sienna?
Otherwise, not that I doubt you--just no idea which one even goes that fast.

Early 90s Previa. We repeated the stunt in a contemporary Plymouth Voyager the following week. There was a nice long hill on the interstate that you could hammer down and get going really fast at the bottom.