Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The phone rings and the voice on the other end says "Why don't you pass the time by playing a little Animal Crossing?"

I go to my Switch in a daze and start planting apple trees until I have planted 69 of them. "Niiiiiiiiiice!" I say with a bemused, if glassy-eyed look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Filling my gas tank the price stops at $4.20. Suddenly I go into a daze as I pull out a bong and start taking massive rips.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

biosterous

i'm at the grocery store. i'm near a couple, and overhear one say to the other "now this, this is a good mango"

i feel a strong, sourceless kinship to them, and immediately walk up to them to ask them if they've done any cool crimes

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

i'm at the grocery store. i'm near a couple, and overhear one say to the other "now this, this is a good mango"

i feel a strong, sourceless kinship to them, and immediately walk up to them to ask them if they've done any cool crimes

nut

the gov't has implanted a program to watch stepbrothers and eat cheetohs activated by wed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong

I purchase a copy of a catcher in the rye at the local bookstore.

I do not know why.

I eat the book later at the local mcdonalds restaurant alongside a quarter pounder (royale) with cheese.

A man comes from out of the back and hands me a briefcase. Inside is a manilla envelope. Inside that envelope is a 3.5 floppy (not very floppy) disc.

I cannot read the disc because I do not have a computer capable of reading this format.

My mission is a failure. Or perhaps a success?

I do not know if this has any effect on national security or not, and I will wonder for the rest of my days what effect I had on the world at large. The disc is attached via magnet to my refrigerator door in case I need to accept a future mission

I consider myself a hero.