Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Customer: Hello, do you have a menu?

Budtender: Sure, here you go! Please read this out loud!

Customer: Uh...

Budtender: Go on, it's alright.

Customer: Ok... "Mother mother gently caress, mother mother gently caress..." are you sure I have to do this?

Budtender: **sitting down and leaning back** No, seriously it's alright; go on

Customer: Mother gently caress, mother gently caress, noish noish noish- One, two, one two three four noish noish noish noish. Smokin weed smokin whizz doin coke drinkin beers drinkin beers beers beers. Rollin fatties, smokin blunts. Whos smokes blunts? We smoke blunts. Rollin blunts and smokin...

this made me laugh, out loud, and i dont know why!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Blue dream ? Sorry we're out but I got summa this grand daddy breast milk

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Me: So uh... how's this strain? The "Wendy's Breakfast Redux."

Budtender: Oh it's...*looks at phone under the counter* the best breakfast you'll ever have. Guaranteed.*

*Some restrictions apply

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot