Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

oh but seriously I posted:

I will not fight my own flesh & blood. Also I will never read the thread. This is my solemn oath to you.

I respect that, and find it a little sad you will never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
look I want the chrome/firefox home page to show a grenade, someone make all of the proper icon sizes (16x16,32x32,48x48 AT LEAST) for the current favicon, ty

I agree it's ridiculous to have transparency errors on the official site icon.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Finally getting those site upgrades we were always promised

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

It didnt change for me, make sure you are not browsing a fake SA forums, watch out for such fake SA forums scam websites phishing for your forums login info to steal your posts.

I registered somethingawful.com but the l is a capital i. It’s been great for snagging everyone’s logins. It’s really just me posting here these days.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Snowy posted:

I registered somethingawful.com but the l is a capital i. It’s been great for snagging everyone’s logins. It’s really just me posting here these days.

Lookin' good Snowy.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Joust posted:

Lookin' good Snowy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose