Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
My roommate is in the other room, listening to something on his phone. The problem is, he's got the volume way too low. I want to listen to what he's listening to, and now I can't because he's got the volume so low! Any ideas how to confront him about this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Leave a note on his door letting him know he's done something wrong and that you're upset, but don't be specific, this way he'll think about everything he does and how it might affect you.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Gross Dude posted:

Leave a note on his door letting him know he's done something wrong and that you're upset, but don't be specific, this way he'll think about everything he does and how it might affect you.

Thanks. Seems like a good way to get him to maybe fix some of his other behaviours without me having to do anything.

tradjik

Confess to him that you want to know what he's talking about.

ty heather papps u da bes

Escape From Noise

Listen to something on your phone, but at an even lower volume.

Manifisto

literally this big posted:

My roommate is in the other room, listening to something on his phone. The problem is, he's got the volume way too low. I want to listen to what he's listening to, and now I can't because he's got the volume so low! Any ideas how to confront him about this?

run into the room, start pelting your roommate with whatever's handy--loose change, dry pasta, dirty socks--while screaming "PHONE TOO QUIET!! PHONE TOO QUIET!! VOLUME UP!! LOUDER NOW!!" he'll get the message!

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Throw this on a loop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9gOQgfPW4Y

Manifisto

okay, stick with me on this. first you'll need to smuggle a whole ham out of a supermarket . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Refer to him as you "rudemate" until he gets the message.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Just stand there with one of those Beethoven cones, he'll get the message

kuskus

Record a clip of yourself at a VERY low volume and message it to him, marked urgent. He'll have to crank it. When he resumes playback of his other media, it'll be blastin'. Do not make the clip you send him too cute or he will have to approach you for a surprise tickle fest! And that is not the goal, try to focus.

Trying

But what if they're cool & rude?

idiotsavant
my roommate making the perfect silent stinkless angel farts, but bro! i'm curious about what you had for lunch! be a friend and make some smells for your pal!

kuskus

OMG I'm losing my mind!! My roommate woke me up at 2am and 4am scratching on the door for a dry snack, then a wet snack. It's rude until you think about how he sleeps on my chest. I love him so much, he's my baybee. He's a cat.

xcheopis

kuskus posted:

OMG I'm losing my mind!! My roommate woke me up at 2am and 4am scratching on the door for a dry snack, then a wet snack. It's rude until you think about how he sleeps on my chest. I love him so much, he's my baybee. He's a cat.

My roommate moments before we had a conversation about social distancing. Again.

kuskus

Wow what a precious loaf I bet they clog the shower drain though, how rude!!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

this slaps

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

xcheopis

kuskus posted:

Wow what a precious loaf I bet they clog the shower drain though, how rude!!

And hog the couch!

tadashi

My roommates keep refusing to go to sleep. The chorus of "NO NO NIGHT NIGHT!" is deafening.

xcheopis

tadashi posted:

My roommates keep refusing to go to sleep. The chorus of "NO NO NIGHT NIGHT!" is deafening.

One of my co-worker's roommates will accompany her on walks and shout, "Covid!" at passers-by.

COVID!

Chrs

if you be really loud he'll be forced to turn up the volume so he can hear

nut

ur roommate is talking to the NSA who are trying to find a supply of good posts

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

ur roommate is talking to the NSA who are trying to find a supply of good posts

A Few Good Posts starring Tom Cruise, Jack Nicholson, and...Demi Moore Postin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
get a zentai suit that's the same exact color as the walls and just walk in there