Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IndyTone

YES YES YES!!!
Need help please. kthx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Alright so the first thing you want to do is limber up or you'll pull something. Do two toe touches and 400 push ups.

High on the hog, 90's style.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Let's see. You could maybe tell a joke, share your favorite crime, post pictures of pets; take a picture of somewhere nice and post that- construct a rudimentary tool such as a lathe...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what do you need help with, buddy?

nut

u should make a thread that includes ur personal review of corky romano

IndyTone

YES YES YES!!!

nut posted:

u should make a thread that includes ur personal review of corky romano

This is my, personal, own review of Corky Romano. Now, this is what I believe for myself and these are my thoughts.

Never should have been allowed to breed. Corky had nothing on Cassidy and Purl from Like Normal People. Also, Corky was a rapist. Google it.

gamertag: indytone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*hesitates asking for personal review of Raymond romano*