Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Since many of us have time to kill and are getting stir crazy, why not some organized drives in the area? Routes TBD based on increased police activity, but I’m sure we could find some fun ones. I’d like to get to know my local goon population better unless they’re malaise era fetishists.

I might be able to arrange a field trip to NW Portland warehouse near my place that holds a 959, RS2000, and a bunch of other beautiful group B cars right under the noses of non-car people.

There could be room for an unsanctioned Gambler 500 or similar, or as responsibly as it could be done.

What do y’all think?

I’m based in Portland
Saab 92x Aero
NC Miata PRHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

blk posted:

unless they’re malaise era fetishists.

:(
(I doubt they'd let me across the border rn anyway)

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
There are a couple of us that get together for drives, a couple others have gone once. Loanarn is a pdx going, I'm up in vancouver as well as 2jfelatio. Would love to do some drives these coming weekend.