Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemanoncrack
Jan 23, 2003

I AM WET

Literally A Person posted:

What's up with all the new people? Was there another j4g or something? Also, n00bz can use this thread to get made fun of by me and other people who delight in making fun of n00bz. If you have a 2020 regdate get in here and explain yourself.

2017 reg date, such the old timer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was never a n00b. :shrug:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Alright NOOBS HERE IT IS

The REAL RULES to the SA forums

1. If an OP has put a lot of effort into a new, hilarious, well constructed post and you are the first to reply, consider writing simply "im gay" and smashing that reply button. Its a cool and funny thing to do.
2. If you have an issue with another poster, try contacting Lowtax directly. He's done very well on account of his forums being such a wild success, and pretty much lives a life of leisure and loves to engage with goons.
3. Every week the mods review the forums and pick out the best poster, that person is awarded "forums god" for 12 hours and is allowed to use racial slurs, also they get a special glowing avatar. Fun!
4. When you get tired of the forums in a month or so and go back to posting in r/gaming, don't go quietly, we live for a good Ban Me thread. Everyone enjoys a good meltdown.
5. :justpost:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What's my reg date again?

E: I'm sorry I don't meet your criteria. It's like I've been posting here half my life.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

:regd04: and onward can gargle my balls

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Weka posted:

What's my reg date again?

E: I'm sorry I don't meet your criteria. It's like I've been posting here half my life.

Sure feels like it to me

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I literally have been posting here for more than half my life god drat

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I'm a quarter noobz.

When I was full noobz, I was on my way to a healthy rap sheet. My how time flies when your shitposting.

LaughingWallaby
Mar 29, 2020

If you have a 2020 regdate get in here and explain yourself.

I got drunk one night right after thhe plague quarantine started and woke up next morning with...this?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced nubz

xdirtypinkox
Aug 12, 2004

And it gets easier as I pass the Edward Scissorhands village where privileged white kids date rape girls and taunt me in their SUV's.
There are so many ways to be brave in this world. Sometimes bravery involves laying down :10bux: for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else Lowtax. Sometimes it involves giving up everything you have ever known, or everyone you have ever loved, for the sake of something greater. But sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it is nothing more than gritting your teeth while reading all these soon to be gassed threads posted on this dead gay forum, the work of every day, the slow climb down the stairs in your house toward a goonier life. That is the sort of bravery you must have now!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LaughingWallaby posted:

I got drunk one night right after thhe plague quarantine started and woke up next morning with...this?

That's exactly how I got my full sleeve World War 3/Hello Kitty tattoo.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Don't let my reg date fool you. I learned nothing and achieved nothing in all that time.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Isn't LAP a noob?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I frag noobs

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

someone pulled off a successful Zero Wing meme in one of the warhammer threads tother day, we can bring 'n00bz' back. :unsmith:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Look, the only noobz worth anything are the ones that get tricked into buying an account and making a thread in GBS in the hopes of getting into goonfleet or whatever.

One Winged Angel84
May 2, 2020

by Lowtax
Does is still count if it's your 40-somethingth account?

...I'll see myself out. :smith:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's hardly surprising, compared with the annoying cesspools of the internet like Reddit, this forum is like a utopia

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

this is really the only sure fire way to deal with noobs

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I used to bullseye noobs in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Waltzing Along posted:

Isn't LAP a noob?

Me? A n00bz?

*looks into mirror*

not yet. keep it together. keeeeeeeep it together.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

telefrags this noob through what he thought was a mirror

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

big nipples big life posted:

telefrags this noob through what he thought was a mirror

I am undone. Defeated. My n00bziness revealed to all. My quiet shame broadcast. My lies exposed.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Me? A n00bz?

*looks into mirror*

not yet. keep it together. keeeeeeeep it together.

Your account isn't even 3 years old. Seems pretty noobish to me. I mean, look at the threads you start.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Waltzing Along posted:

Your account isn't even 3 years old. Seems pretty noobish to me. I mean, look at the threads you start.

Me? n00bz-ish? P'shaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
new posters never know how to rocket jump properly, but it's fun to watch them try