Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

a visionary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

a clowder of cats just vibing while one of them keeps knocking poo poo over and doesn’t know why

Finger Prince

Ancient Egypt - a cat has been scolded for eating the medicinal herbs. The cat thinks, I could be sick anywhere. But after today? Right in the sandals.

Heather Papps

hello friend

a gang of cats mewling about, until one notices the glass of water perched on the edge of a table.

one brave kitty tenderly approaches, and then,

SMASH CUT TO:

"AMY PEANUT PUKED IN MY SHOE AGAIN"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Basically the opening part of 2001, except it's cats and instead of throwing that bone in the air, a cat knocks over the monolith and it match cuts to a glass falling off a table.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Basically the opening part of 2001, except it's cats and instead of throwing that bone in the air, a cat knocks over the monolith and it match cuts to a glass falling off a table.

a cat, frantically pawing at an automatic food dispenser. also, the cat is named dave.

"i'm afraid i can't feed you, dave"

Heather Papps

hello friend

a cat, touching catnip for the first time:
we see cats throughout history, rapidly overlain. each cat is loving up someones day. the cat views itself, an aged scragglecat in line to be jellical. it glances at itself, finds itself a kitten.
"meow rrrr prrr meow ow wowwwwww!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

a cat frozen in time for a century is thawed and introduced to cat society, and is shunned when they wore the collar - a barbaric tradition long abandoned.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Heather Papps posted:

a cat, frantically pawing at an automatic food dispenser. also, the cat is named dave.

"i'm afraid i can't feed you, dave"

HAL: Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you’d like to hear it I can sing it for you.

DAVE: Yes, I’d like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.

HAL:
Meow meow meow meow,
Meow meow meow meow,
Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow,
Meooooww meooooowwwww mmmmmeeeeeeoooowwww meeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooow...

Heather Papps

hello friend

“ALL THESE TOYS ARE YOURS, EXCEPT THE BAT. ATTEMPT NO POUNCING THERE. USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE.”

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Go ahead and keep petting me, you drat dirty ape."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

"Go ahead and keep petting me, you drat dirty ape."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

Heather Papps posted:

a cat, touching catnip for the first time:
we see cats throughout history, rapidly overlain. each cat is loving up someones day. the cat views itself, an aged scragglecat in line to be jellical. it glances at itself, finds itself a kitten.
"meow rrrr prrr meow ow wowwwwww!"

if you stare long enough into the void, the void will stare back and blink slowly to show you it's comfortable

("the void" being the supermassive celestial black cat at the center of reality; loaf-ing on the important documents of creation)

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!