Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ok i havent seen it but i think this ones got mainstream appeal

i look at the ice moon hoth and my brain reactivates i edit my disney plus account settings to enable recurrent automatic payments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

the midochlorian candidate?

i read the novelization of star wars and instantly decide to buy a jar jar stinks t-shirt from spencers gift i wake up the next day and wonder why I bought every size they had twice

FutonForensic

I see a star wars game in my steam library and I blink. my eyes reopen and I'm in Galaxy's Edge at Disney World, holding hands with a woman and children I've never met but love unconditionally. I don't know what year it is, but I know instinctively that it's may 4th

Heather Papps

hello friend

"he thought he was the galaxies greatest bounty hunter his whole life, until the button is pushed and his true role as sarlac food is revealed!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

take the moon

by sebmojo
Anakin Skywalker meets the ambien walrus, turning to the dark side killing Jedi younglings and overthrowing democracy into a brutal fascist empire

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo
Luke: you knew my father????

Obiwan: Vader never met a benzo he didn't like, heh heh, oh man- I mean, Vader was seduced by the dark side of the force.

Luke: ...

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
Luke: you fought in the clone wars???

Obiwan: haha yeah all those straights seemed like fuckin clones. Me and Anakin used to eat acid and we'd see some poo poo. Like robots with 4 arms man. Then Anakin ate too much acid and... Well, you win some you lose some. Imma hit the bong up heh

Luke: ...

----------------